Posztolva 
General
 kategóriában
cannot play, please help
Posztolva 
General
 kategóriában
cannot play, please help
It said that I need Java, but I do have Java on my computer, and it is version 6 update 11, the latest one. I have no idea what's wrong with it. Please help me to figure it out. Thank you.
Yes, it is enabled but still prompt me to install java.
Thanks, any other solutions, anyone? please help.
mine is the same problem, even after enabled. other solutions? pleaase help anyone?
mine is the same problem, even after enabled. other solutions? pleaase help anyone?
have done deleting browsing history, this is the second time deleted. Still the same prompt, i guess that's it? which i hope not. Anyway thanks for the help.
Check the following in your browser:
tools - internet options - advanced
scroll down to "Java (SUN)"
see if the checkbox next to "Use JRE 1.6.0....." or similar
is checked.
Check it if not. 

Let me know if it helps.

OP
Hi operator, i checked the java runtime...& its checked. What about the microsoft VM? That is after the java runtime...Which says "java console enabled" followed by "java logging enabled" & so on...does that affect? Thanks.
I have exactly the same problem. I've even reinstall the Java
If anyone with this problem is willing to offer their system to be investigated by remote assistance, please write to support at 
http://www.flyordie.com/contact.html

as we have not managed to reproduce this.

Thx.

OP
I had the same exact problem (it said I needed Java installed to run the games) and so I installed the latest Java version and tried to sign on. I still was not able to get on, but when I went into my IE and checked all the things OP said to check, it said Java (something) RESTART REQUIRED right there. I had to re-start my computer for the Java to be fully installed. I don't know how much this will help, but now I am able to get on to the games just as I always have. :)

~LittleEarthAngel~
I tried what the OP said, checked the Java checkbox in Tool, but unfortunately it is still the same. 
if you have xp service pack three remove it this will solve your problem