One Year of playing Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
One Year of playing Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
One Year of playing Tanx
   Hey all!
   I want to share my good mood with you, because I'm celebrating today, on June 12, my first anniversary of playing Tanx.
   I am really glad that one day I was introduced to FlyorDie by my workmate. Tanx attracted my attention right away. And I joined the community of Tanx players.
   We are all different: by age, religion. We live in different countries. One player plays at his night, another one - at his noon. But they can chat, because it happens at the same time. Someone likes to team, someone likes to bank, someone hates the powers. One player says rude words, another one even doesn't understand english language. BUT! There's one thing unites us. And it is Tanx game.
   We all almost every day load tanx, choose operations. We all think of improving our skills: better moving, better aiming. Lags ruin our dreams, but we keep practising.
   I am glad that I am the one of You all. I write it with big letter because I am proud to be in Your community, in Our community. I met many good persons here over this period of time. Hope, new big friendships were born. But I am sure there are so many new acquaintances ahead.
   My best wishes to all players. This is a great game! TANX FOREVER!
Glad you like it Alex its fun like you say.
My congrats, Alex !
And at last some really good truly post about TANX !! Happy TANX Year lol !
Tanx are on the move again, new unofficial tournaments are coming! Hope to take part in Tanx future and help the rest as much as I can :D !
Glad to of spoke to you by phone, keep in touch Alex .. Rob in Texas
Happy first Tanx anniversary Alex! lol, gd to hear you like this and meeting new gd ppls through a game, hope you'd still have the same and better thoughts about tanx in future.