Posztolva 
Curling
 kategóriában
stones that defy gravity and physics
Posztolva 
Curling
 kategóriában
stones that defy gravity and physics
OPERATOR JUST TO LET YOU KNOW STONES CANT MOVE IN ,THEN OUT.BUT OFTEN DO ON THIS GAME.SORT IT OUT,MAKES THE GAME TOTALLY DISHONEST.I DONT MIND DIFFERING ICE SPEEDS BUT AT ANY SPEED ONCE A STONE MOVES FORM OUT TO IN IT SHOULD NEVER MOVE OUT AGAIN .ITS A JOKE
Can you give an example? 

Say... where a rock was positioned?

I haven't seen this happen yet except when a rock makes contact with another rock such that it's rotation is reversed.  

I will say the amount of curl immediately after lifting your broom is dramatic.  The rock nearly skips over and inch rather than smoothly transition to a new trajectory.

In real curling there are deviations ("falls") in the ice that can cause a rock to stop curling or in some cases begin to reverse trajectory for a bit.  Debris is another cause of rotation reversal.  But I doubt that either phenomena is being simulated.

All things considered the ice in this game is pretty consistent with respect to weight and curl except the middle 4 feet of ice at tap weights.  It seems the curl is highly sensitive (about 1/2 - 3/4 rock) to the smallest adjustment in tap weights.

Bah, :(

Once you put the broom to a rock, it seems to "kick-out" as the curl straightens out.  
Optical illusion.

More fun is to apply the broom sporadically and make the rock 
wobble
. :) 

A guy with more than 22000 ends played should have figured this out by now. :p
Any one that has played the real game will varify that tis game is as the real game would be .NO DIFFERANCE

STONES HAVE MOVED IN THEN OUT WHEN NO SWEEPING HAS TAKEN PLACE,SO THE POINT YOU MAKE IS REDUNDANT.AND THE FACT IVE PLAYED  OVER 22,000 GAMES MEANS I HAVE OBSERVED THIS PHENOMINEM NUMEROUSLY.MAYBE YOU NEED TO BE MORE OBSERVANT AND LESS OBSTINATE.
THANK YOU FOR THE ALL CAPS RAGE AND RANT. :p

I now deduce you are talking about "dead red" max weight.  Do you really expect those to run perfectly straight?

Would the game be any fun at all if everyone made perfect 
max power
 shots every time?

Come on man, get real. :)
You must stop sniffing glue lufc, i repeat STOP sniffing GLUE!! 
this is sort of on topic me and lady i was playing thought it funny. she knocked out my rock to early in free guard zone. when it was replaced it was floating about 6 ft off the ice!!On her next shot she went toward it and moved it i thought i was going to go under it!! we got a good laugh out of it. It stayed like that until finally bumped out on side line. 
If you are really bothered about it, why play 22,000 games?