« Back to All Topics
Thank you, Mods.
Posted in 
Curling
Thank you, Mods.
Posted in 
Curling
Thank you, Mods.
I would like to thank the moderators for their review of Tuesday's tournament and the disqualification of Good Lucky.  It is good to see that you folks are listening to the players.

I addition, please review the current Grand Prix standings.  Good Lucky should be stripped of GP points earned Tuesday and extra points should be added to players in the top 10 who finished behind Good Lucky.
I would also like to say thank you to the Mods. If it ever happens again can you also maybe consider stripping Rymata of the points earned from that particular match? It may only be 16 points or so but it'd put him into 2nd or 3rd place & it'd stop him accepting gifts in future tourneys. But thanks for doing the right thing this time.
Well it is a good place to start, but if it is done to such an extent that the one who profits wins the tourney and nothing is done to him, then there is not point in doing anything to the loser. Both should be disqualified.
I agree with Jock. It's obvious from what we have seen the last tournaments, there must be an agreement between the two players. 
It's funny to hear such suggestions. I almost each of these players beaten many times. Some of the speakers themselves did not win a tournament, but they speaks about serious things. Interestingly, Good Lusky lost me completely on the game, but because of the fact that he was in the previous tournament in the fight with me left the game now all think that I'm his victory won unfairly. All 24 of the winning tournament!
I'm not going to make excuses not to anyone. Once again I say that everyone decides how to proceed in the game. Good Lucky said that before out of sympathy could lose Gabriella especially now he has decided to do this to me. It's his decision, I had never asked to do so. We did not engage in any collusion. And if people think that there is something unfair, it is their opinion.
I was not interested in the opinions of people who are trying to justify their failures collusion of other people and dishonest methods of the game. I play for the game and for the sake of victory, like it or not. Good luck, guys! 
Rymata, with all due respect, I can't make much sense of your post because I simply can't decipher your use of the English language. I will try, though.

"Some of the speakers themselves did not win a tournament, but they speaks (sic) about serious things."

A sad attempt at a jab. I don't need to have won a tournament before to know that what you both do is against the spirit of curling. 

"Good Lucky said that before out of sympathy could lose Gabriella especially now he has decided to do this to me." 

This just makes no sense as a sentence. Even if you had a point here, it was lost in translation.

"I had never asked to do so. We did not engage in any collusion." 

Yet you played him at the end of the tourney, knowing FULL well that he would donate points to you. If you know that he is going to give points to you, which you absolutely should know by now, do the classy thing and don't play him. 

"I was not interested in the opinions of people who are trying to justify their failures collusion of other people and dishonest methods of the game."

This is just a terribly written sentence, and I had to look at it over and over again. Are you saying that we're trying to justify our failures by insinuating that you are colluding with someone else to win unfairly?
You are sadly mistaken if you think this is about OUR failures. How unfortunate it is that you think we whine because we are upset with our own curling ability.

We bring this topic to light because we are upset that you both broke the spirit of curling. And that's a fact. This has nothing to do with our own behaviour, so quit trying to make this about something that it isn't about. Counterclaim rejected, Rymata.
RYMATA,

I know your English is not that good, but do you understand the following from "The Spirit of Curling"?

Правда бигуди предпочел бы потерять, чем выиграть несправедливо.

Согласны ли вы, да или нет?

Please forgive me if the sport "curling" does not translate properly.

I read with interest your words. It have a logic. It are not the whole truth. I say again that I never asked Good lucky to lose me. I'm never asked me to lose. Everyone who knows me will confirm that I always played fair and was against unfair phenomena in Curling. What you call the spirit of Curling. The solution of Good lucky it's his own decision. I guess he liked my game. Maybe he was outraged that the Grand Prix of 2014, which I won, I stole it, giving the victory to Gabriella. The administrator just replaced one result and thus have added 1 point, giving her the victory in the championship. May be something else motivated Gudluk to do it. But it's his decision. I didn't ask him, didn't talk, didn't offer any deals. And when he made such a choice, what was I supposed to do? To complain to the moderator that he left the game? What exactly? Give your offers, I'm just curious. Want to read something honest or not, that's your right. But I don't need to impose their vision of these processes, I have my own view. Every day I see how many players out of the game, giving the victory to the opponent, you see in many tournaments as one opponent leaves the game, giving the victory to the second player. But for some reason I became the enemy, the demon who became a symbol of foul play. I'm not a woman to worry about this. Think further, I don't care. Sincerely, Rumata
Rymata

Terms of service, which can be found at the bottom of this page.
Section 3 conduct.
Rules of use.
Section 2, Cheating.
2.5  Accepting your opponents behaviour who is intentionally losing.

Rymata we have all had runners & we have also all been too far behind in matches & have quit but the way it appears here is you & Good Lucky have some kind of pact going where you's will stop especially Gab winning tourneys by whatever means necessary. 
If I am wrong about the pact then you are perfectly happy for him to throw matches to you & according to FOD that is against the rules, at best its bad sportsmanship on your part, have you read Notjohnshusters posts? You are doing your own credibility no good by accepting wins like this, especially when subscribers have sat playing for the best part of 2 hours only to be wasting their time. I suggest that you privately have a word with him & tell him to stop it & try to win tourneys fairly.

Mods for the next tourney or 2 I suggest putting a Mod in the room for the final 20 minutes or so.

There will be the usual halfwits that give me abuse on these forums who are sitting there thinking that I have a cheek to be quoting the rules to anyone considering I can be smart & cheeky to people & maybe they have a point but I do NOT cheat so anyone who has a problem with this post shove it & do not hijack the topic & take away from the issue in question, this is not about me & as you can see by this thread & the previous thread that Jenjonesfan started opinions are very strong & this has to be dealt with

Many times i saw you in loby or in my game with a rating after you out for a game and surprise:o with GoodLuCKY and in 5 max 10 seconds you won+  you come in my games to see you wining.Guess what i thiking!!! And this year maybe, repeat maybe i saw this for 10 times...and i am not the only one who saw this! Cant not be indifferent!
Gabriella, you are ugly. We often play in tournaments and always shoulder to shoulder competed in the Grand Prix, fighting for victory in the tournament. I understand that this year you won a record number of tournaments this year but even so for six months I increased the gap and you lose composure, realizing the hopelessness of his victory in the championship. But such methods explicitly say that you're just trying to create public opinion and thereby to influence the decision of the moderators to exclude me from the championship. Again I think it's ugly and dirty. 

Secondly, you know perfectly well that the system of the tournament is that can only play opponents who have a difference in gaming glasses no more than 16 points. That is accusing me that I constantly won in tournaments due to Good lucky, you're forgetting that I was supposed to the last game to have a large number of points to be at the top of the standings. So, I itself on its own has scored a lot of points and victories. And your attempt to portray what many of my victories obtained by the tens and hundreds of gifts from Good lucky look very unintelligent and dishonest at its core.

Finally, you forget that in the last game of Good lucky played me out and I beat him in a fair fight. He once came out of the game, what you wrote on the forum, after which Godlyke is in the black list, and even losing sleep honestly, was disqualified. That is his only chance in the last tournament to prove that he plays fair was defeated me. And if he failed, then he is a deceiver. And I'm also a liar. And we have a conspiracy. You look pathetic, I always played honestly and you used to always be respected, considering that you're too honest player. Now I see what you do forthe victory in the championship. Sorry, I no longer respect you as a person. And you never spoke even once, that you thanks to the help of the administrator stole my champion in 2014, when the administrator cheated on you 1 the result and added 1 point. You saw all of this and knew that but for some reason your honesty never protested this unjust decision. You didn't answer neither in the my topic about this nor now. It would be nice if you proved that you for your honesty and asked the administrator to do the honest thing and refund me the victory in the Grand Prix 2014. But I very much doubt that you'll do it. So when you call me a liar, look in the mirror and think about their conscience. All the best! Rymata
Thanks for the advice, Wullie, I already talked to Good lucky and asked him not to do that. I involuntarily agree to public opinion. I still think that each player has the right to decide what to do in your game, democracy is the basis of the decision of any person. Personally, I never succumbed to the game and not going to do that, it's my decision. But I must say that if I constantly someone will impose their opinion honestly I won or not, I'm not going to pay attention to such people. 

The easiest way to prove to me honesty is to get into a tournament or just to challenge me to a game and prove that you play better. Personally I would gladly accept such a challenge in a fair fight will prove its strength and integrity. And to discuss that someone is out to help another player I'm not going, this is also part of the game, which occurs in almost all players just need to be honest, it happens sometimes. I won 24 tournament for 2 years, it's never been done in Curling. Many people may not like, I understand this perfectly, so I just come every tournament and fight for another victory. Which is what all desire.
Moderators can see all games from tourneys,so if they decide was exatcly how we saw, that player will be DSQ
Many times i saw you in loby or in my game with a rating ,after you out for a game and surprise-with GoodLuCKY and in 5 max 10 seconds you won+ you come in my games to see your win.Guess what i thiking !!! And this year maybe, repeat maybe i saw  for 10 times...and i am not the only one who saw this! Can not be indifferent! Sorry for my bad english !!
This was a 2 ends tournament right? Then why did Rymata leave the game against Good Lucky after 1 end? OK, he was up 5-0 after the first. This gave him the opportunity to play one more game for winning the tournament. And he did. Question Rymata! WHY didnt you finish the whole game against Good Lucky?
You don't decide for moderators, they will understand what and how it should be. Your proposal suggests that you should be disqualified in the 2012 season, when the Good Lucky bows under the nickname Chucky gave you. He talked about this and you didn't disprove it. And also you didn't answer my question about the replacement results in 2014, when the administrator gave the victory in the championship to you. You demonstrate a policy of double standards, accusing me of dishonesty, but she kept silent about his sins. I'm sorry, I'm not interested in communication with you. It made me sad.
Moderators have to answer to you not me for 2014, and if something is wrong i have the wright to say, told you , you dont understood, not you was exatcly the problemm, GoodLuCKY, but i see you felt we atac on you! Suspicious was the gift was always to you!
Will finish this conversation. Honesty should be everything. In one game and throughout the championship. As to the question of Lion King (Knockout) who writes here under the name Cashprovider, I don't see sense after winning the first end with 5 stones to play second end. I went to play another game and win the tournament. However, my opponents played so bad that I could not wait for the opponents and become the winner.
now we can se the real face's from RYMATA and 

gabriealamihaela dont cheating end enjone the game  :):)

@RYMATA, No reason to call someone UGLY over a game now is there? 
As a non-subscriber, I have never played in a tournament but I was thinking of subscribing so I could. After reading this thread, I believe I will save my money & leave the "fun" to all of you.
Mods can you lock this thread please. Points have been stated & its now turning into claim & counter claim & is going round in circles. The people that played in these tourneys know what they know, simple as.
For those of you who demand to penalize also the one whose opponent quit:

A player can be hardly blamed for the opponents behavior.
Should we ban YOU next time if it is YOUR opponent then who decides to quit your last game of the tournament?

Thank you for your attention.
Flyordie everyone has had players who quit, we are not saying that if a guy quits then his opponent should be punished. It is not as straightforward as you are saying, if it was a one off occasion nothing would've been said but there is a pattern emerging that the Mods have not picked up on yet. All players from this thread & the one started a couple of posts down can't be wrong so give us enough credit as we are the players who were there to know what we are talking about & do not insult our intelligence by insinuating that maybe we are bad losers. Put a Mod in the tourney room or get your system to keep them apart. Have a nice night.
Flyordie , what we saying - "It was purposely" that gift ,and was for many times to same player , so we blame becouse we dont have nothing to do?And if that player was DSQ just becouse we said?
i don't say to be ban that player, i sayd only is not fair what we saw and a measure has to taken, no?
Hi FOD,
If this was a one-time occurrence, it would be impossible to fault Rymata.
However, it has now happened multiple times, and so Rymata should then be aware that good-lucky is doing this for him on a regular basis.
The classy, sportsmanlike thing to do would be to put on the "do not disturb" sign and choose to not play good-lucky. But Rymata played him anyway, knowing he would get donated points.
Just seems a little unfair, is all.
And how many times was it, NotJohnShuster? Can you say specifically when and how much is it? And then it gets boring and becomes similar drivel. You are now pinning labels. We both played a couple of times. I can tell that you and me played about 10 times, I remember 1 draw and 2 loses, that means about 7 times I won. Here you get clear numbers. And then it becomes blah-blah
I'm sorry, RMATA.  I do not understand what you mean.  I'm not trying to pin labels on anyone.  As for our record of play, it has nothing to do with any of my comments.
In case of a tournament, there is no way to normally reject your opponent. You cannot force a player to put on dnd.
True! The bug is: If a player are good/lucky enough to win the first end in a two end game by 4 or 5 stones, he is free to leave the game, and still be winning. If he do so, he can play more games than the players who stay the whole game. Wonder what the score would be in a footballgame or any other game for that matter, if a team dont play second half. What if Good Lucky would have scored 6??? if Rymata stayed around? Yeah! He would NOT win the tournament!! Like it or not, but thats a fact.
Shoulda, coulda, woulda! if, if, if... Lion, you played with me in the tournament. Once you lost (I won the tournament, you were 2nd), the second time you played a draw (you won the tournament). If you lost me in the second tournament, I won it again, and you'd be the 2nd one. But I'm not engaged in a guessing on a coffee! It is empty to the requirement that someone could or could not win. We are talking about fair in the game. I did not play the second end and it's my right. NOWHERE in the rules is prohibited to leave the game, and as the lawyers say, everything that is not forbidden is allowed! It's my RIGHT!!! I have noticed your anger against me, but that's your problem. Generally, after your actions in the past with you I never spoke, but here I made an exception. Consider that this exception over and over I fellowship not going to continue
need the mods too replay to RYMATA im not " cashprovider" 
Rymata being way ahead & quitting is NOT the issue, the issue & please read it carefully is the fact that Chucky is deliberately throwing matches in favour of Rymata. Mods can come back & harp on about "oh should we ban you if a player quits" or "he does not have to use his dnd button" & they seem to be skipping past the original point of topic. All the subscribers are not complaining because Rymata can win tourneys but in some instances its the way he won them. If I could put this text into sound then I would speak slowly. Its hardly rocket science to be able to understand the vast majority of posts, well I'm now away to enjoy the rest of my holiday so cyas folks.
RYMATA need not be helped,others need!!!
He's very good and it bothers!!!
Learn to play better!!!
Weak may one day be transformed into a "RYMATA"!!!

Important to say that I've always been correct with everyone and ended up being punished.

Congratulations to all of you!!! and Until never more!!!! 
looking at this objectively - because it seems a lot of people don't seem to care for RYMATA- I don't see how you can penalize someone for something he has no control over.  you can't pick your opponent in a tournament or control what your opponent does. Now if a lower ranked player plays RAMATA, and say doesn't like him. he can now throw it, take his minor penalty, and maybe help someone else win by taking points away from RYMATA?

Unless someone can prove RYMATA tells his opponent to throw the matches, I don't think it's right or fair to punish him in my opinion.
I don't understand why this discussion is so overblown. I have seen many times in games of the tournament one of the players left the game. And I never accused second in intentional action. Even if I thought so. And the more I wrote the moderators with a request to disqualify both players for this game or even more from the whole championship. This is politics, and who started it, are dirty and ugly game to achieve their goals. We all understand what that purpose is and whom it is important. I want to say a few words about Good lucky. This is a very strong player and personality, and to have brought such a harsh penalty was too revealing. His sobs brought to the fact that at first and was disqualified from the game, then banned from participation in the championship, and then revoked its results for 2013. It's cruel, guys. Under the guise of the purity of the game and the honesty that you brought to this absurd situation. Painted paints in all colors of the rainbow. In fact, you threw out a strong player from this game only in pursuit of their aims and sympathies. How long do you intend to execute him and demand that the moderators of sanctions? And who are you to determine the fate of people on this site? I used to be on this site respected by many players, now I have lost respect for all players. Excuse me, gentlemen, I don't respect you ))) And I don't want to your respect me and not to disturb their conversation. Thanks in advance!
In continuation of honesty in the game and on the site. Today with interest I went into the statistics of nick AnNas LaSaGnAs, which uses Anna (nick AIYANNA). In the game with windmiha in 21 minutes they played 10 ends (first 4 ends played for 4 minutes). Everyone knows that windmiha is a nick of Gabriella. Anna and Gabriella is a friend. Draw your own conclusions. I will not write to mods, I consider it below my dignity, but it is obvious that this resource plays honest and noble people
Rymata, seriously, take care, I am afraid you are about to get a Tourney paranoia :-|
paranoia? I'm talking about vehicles and transport points from one player to another player in a dishonest way. Tournament paranoia is what made all of you, including you, Anna. You called and to the suspension, and even expulsion from the tournament for me. As the study was foul play. And honest to those people who say about honesty? Or do you argue that this is not your nickname, Anna? Tell everyone. The moderators check the IP-adress both nicks but I'll just take your word, tell me is it your nickname or not. Thanks, Rymata
Yes, np, all my frieds know I am "AnnasLasagnas" with this training nick, like you have the training nick "Team Russia". About the 4 ends you mention, we had a connect crash. And that it. Calm you down, and close this discussion. 
ok, np. I think need to close whole discussion, is not? History will watch a true :)
This discussion is getting out of hand now & the thread should be closed. Rymata you seem to have taken things a bit too personal, you are entitled to play in & win tourneys, leaving a match if your well ahead after the 1st end if you wish. Chucky is also entitled to play in tourneys too & try to win them. It was not a personal crusade against you too, nor is it jealousy. It was an honest opinion by myself & others who seen the matches that matches were thrown to favour you. You don't have to like our opinions but we are entitled to them. Others have commented on this thread who know nothing about it & to them it just looks like he quit cos you were well ahead or you quit cos you were ahead, whatever way it was but you are refusing to see the point that it was the 2nd tourney in a row that this kind of thing happened & it was not player pressure that got Chucky disqualified in that one. So do you see where people are coming from? We want fair tourneys.
Anna sweety calm,Ry is five years old
Сasually watching, Wullie. The second tournament in a row Chucky did not come out, I beat him in a fair fight. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it's bad when it is imposed on others. A group of friends Gabriella lashed out demanding the disqualification of both players. All because of one game. But what Gabriella unfairly won a championship or that from time to time with friends practicing the transport points is normal. I have seen similar. For some reason all of a sudden silent, but my words were taken as an invasion of privacy, immoral act, a shameless pressure on personal opinion. Wullie, conscience must be available. And if it is not, so there is nothing to arrange such discussion. Personally I closed it. Rymata
Rymata any type of transporting I'm against no matter who the player is & that would include me or my friends as well.
the curling  Teurnemant is only for RYMATA and gabrielamiheala for that play no1 in  Teurnemant to much cheating.
 and that 2 players are not in top 15 in curling so please stop it 
now  no1 care it enjone the game :)
I don't respond to such nonsense. Envious silence, schwarzkopf