General
 kategóriában
About ip
Posztolva 
General
 kategóriában
About ip
Hello

Why its happend again ???? !!!!    Why did i do ??? 

Why  all time prevent me from log into games ??  I lift memory becuse u want this ... Want me to leave memory game ... Now most of time i find myself cant log in ... I sub  two weeks ago with big eg money. ... To find myself out of site most of time ???
I sub with 850 eg. Pounds  this money here. Like. 850  dollarrs. ... 850+150 = 1000 eg pounds. Ok. ...its big money  for sub for games ... But i sub becuse i want play 3 peacs backgammon ... After i stop playing memory ... Solve this prblm plz and let me log in game
There are server problems right now, but they should be fixed soon.

It's not a problem on your end, it affects all players.

Player_No1

FlyOrDie Moderator Team
❤️
Ty ... Yes i realized that  from awhile ... ty.  Have a nice day
Oh sorry Player_No1 and آنــاكارنينــا
I didn't notice any server problems, they were already fixed when I logged in this morning.
Kind regards,
John
❤️
Thnx. .. i can log in now through. Google chrom .but i cant from oprea
No its nt ok 😭😭😭😭. When i log in. ...i cant log into the room 😭😭😭😭
Hello آنــاكارنينــا

There are no server issues on FlyOrDie. The problem has to be at your end, i'm afraid.

You may try the following:

-    Clear your browser's cache. If you don't know how to do it, you can google it. Instructions are available for each browser.
-    Re-start your router or cable modem. 
-    Try logging in with a different browser, such as Google Chrome, Firefox, etc. and see if that improves the problem

-    And your Internet Service Provider may also be the cause. If nothing else works you could call their technical hotline as well.

Kind regards,
John