« Back to All Topics
about game problems
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
about game problems
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
about game problems
hello everyone, about a month ago, I'm coming to the site again in my free time due to my vacation. I have identified some ongoing injuries in the game and I would like to share information for better management. I hope it will contribute to the development of the game by considering it.

I write these as one of the top 1-2 users in both the backgammon section and the memory section.

1) There are running programs that I personally identified in the memory game and checkers game sections. They exploit this vulnerability because of the Java system. These cunning little people are already directly blocking the gaming competition. I sent the cheat to some moderators. If they try, they can see that I'm right. Achieving results is more important than knowledge and determination.

It's ridiculous that there are tournaments in these two divisions. because you cannot fight opponents with face-up cards.

2) The weekly point reduction plan unfortunately didn't get any better than before. In the backgammon section, a person has 12+ accounts and is in the top 20 list. This person only plays with people who are not members of him and are not seen as competitors and prevents other people from approaching as points. complete with point transfer as needed. You can also understand this from the disproportionate distribution of points in the backgammon section. Two people in competition with this person gave each other points as a gift due to this person's transfer of points.
The more correct it is to punish them, the more wrong it is for this person to go unpunished. The moderator system can detect that two people who have been penalized are seriously hostile to each other and have not played with each other for a long time. If these people are doing something, they've seen something. The error should not be examined unilaterally. The missing ones must be completed.

3-a) Stronger measures are needed for game purposes. The person who changed their browser is creating a disturbance in the lobbies by getting a new account to annoy people who are too comfortable.
Deportation rooms should be created to prevent people who have been penalized from being in the same environment as normal users. a stronger design can be created.

3-b) Everyone's purpose of playing is different. Compete, chat, deflect... Need a design that will automatically catch and mute when people fill the public chat area, to keep them from constantly occupying the lobby.

3-c) Writing in the lobby can be blocked until a certain score is reached. Such newly opened accounts cannot cause inconvenience.

https://www.hizliresim.com/sq9aajz
❤️
🙃
😢
😮
In the picture of the checkers is from 2009? Because there puts  May 3, 2009
🙃
No, that picture is new, "2009"  it's about the program
❤️
oh its ok, why u have in your name OP in pink?
🙃
Thank u atina, you also top as character 🌹
❤️
🙃
You put it interestingly and very factually, there's no question about that. I personally share your opinion.Based on your observation, I am absolutely right. Since I am a programmer. You know well, there are gaps in the JAWA program that you are a little familiar with, in the digital world it is feasible.

I have flagged scammers many times and revealed problems! I tried to be sensible based on a player's progress in his points system.Anyone who has been playing this game on flyordie for years knows what the circumstances are when it comes to progress upwards.
It can be? random -:) Someone is lucky to win 6-10 parties in a row, I don't dispute that either. But to keep beating a name is pretty weird and it's 1 error that you don't realize is error 2 and that's also a fact. You registered a tax day and 3 days later you are already in the top 20 in 150 -200 games!
I also share that your writer new players/ I doubt that/ spam the site full of their writing.Such players are very effective in competitions, I admit this because I have experienced, among others. It discredits, so that you don't have an advantage in further play, so you are disadvantageous over someone who plays with 2-3-4 names,but this is typical in plain play/Backgammon/.

Overall, one thing is certain. We live in a digital world, people are getting smarter. And unfortunately, ever since the game was invented, there have always been and will always be cheaters.In my opinion, there would be many examples of hindering fraudsters a little. As an idea, I suggest the following to SUPPORT FOOD programmers or site maintainers

1.Those who enter the FLYORDIE site and enter the game after waiting 3 minutes should be automatically drawn with a name and have a core limit of +- 50 points, minimum difference./You can reduce scammers less here, right/
2.The basic game should be 2 hands and not one./here there is a chance for a rematch!
3.Time should be reduced/I mean reflection time/due to time difference/ this would be very reasonable in races if shortened. I mean, if you've already won mathematically, don't drag out time. The game interrupts the party
What is annoying is that a 500-point player challenges a 1200-point one. Everyone is a beginner at the bottom and doesn't stand out, so there's no need to elaborate on that. So you can't challenge him to play here. The other ide option is only for those who want to cheat. That is, dropping points. Stupid knows too
5.If there are so many servers and rooms to maintain, then I recommend renaming the RANG rooms. Understand / 0--200 / 200-400 / 400-600 /600-100 / 1000 -1150/ 1150 -1300 /. Here, anyone who enters a room and does not have a proper tax point cannot play there. As a spectator, you can be there anytime, anywhere with your point./Here again, there is no chance for scammers.little by little/
6.In my opinion, it was unnecessary to introduce multiplication/Because you have experienced it too. Scams have increased//
If you can call it an observation .That's why he already has 1500 points after the 150 and 200 play parties.Or to put it another way, his 4-day name already has 1500 points. Impossible.
7.And what is important→That is why many people do not PAY in advance for their name.
So, overall, I don't know what could be done to make the game more enjoyable on the FLYORDIE site. I also know that there are few good impartial and honest MODERATORS. But I hope that they will take my suggestions into account,As before, the 20 games can be reviewed/datasheet/ or the competition's proposal. For this, thank you Fodd.
Have a nice day and if possible, please consider it. Regards
dear friend kinga, thank you for your valuable opinion, I expect a valuable player like you to stay in the game more, but I know your busy. Unfortunately, the weekly point system caused serious injuries in the backgammon section. By using this, scammers exacerbated the problems.
I hope your views are taken into account.

best regards
❤️
Thank you for your comment. But I don't consider myself a good player. I just love playing backgammon and playing straight suits without cheating! For many of us, it's a bit sad that nowadays we can leave a long work week behind us and sit down to play and relax a little. And unfortunately we find, and many people say this, that they make the game impossible, and we enjoy it! 1. players cheat cheat!.
As I wanted to explain, this game needs a change. This was omitted in my proposal. I mean, what are guest names for? When you can choose your name. The other important thing. ..So there would be many, many ideas for the dynamics of the game and for purposefully shortening the cheats. But unfortunately they don't notice or don't want to. If the developers or site operator think a little, they will realize one thing. So if you want to make playing BACKGAMMON more enjoyable. Many people would pay up front for the names. That would mean more revenue. That's clear. Many people don't pay in advance, including me → because many cheaters are dishonest players. So the idea has been learned and developers can think about it. We need a new system. The point is what is enough. Delete it for everyone and start over with a new page. Of course, if they take the trouble and consider the ideas. Have a nice day everyone and fair play. Sincerely /who knows me by this name/THOMAS36
🙃
Hi, As someone who knows this game very well, I want to express this clearly. There are bugs in the game that need to be solved rather than cheating, I will help if they are interested, but I will not request it, right?

More qualitative issues;

competition is dying, new accounts create extreme inconvenience.

Wrong analyzes cannot create correct solutions.

The most pressing issue to be resolved is the weekly point deduction system, which must be urgently abandoned, especially for the backgammon section. Must be updated daily!
Edited by MAXi
𝖧𝖾𝗒 𝖬𝖠𝖷𝗂 𝖬8   𝖸𝖾𝗌  𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍. 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 .  𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗅𝗅  𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆 𝖽𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗀𝖺𝗆𝗆𝗈𝗇 𝖬𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗇𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋. 𝖲𝗈 𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖠𝖽𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝖬𝗈𝖽𝗌 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗅𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗍 .  𝖪𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗋𝖽  𝖮𝗇𝖾 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖢𝖺𝗅𝗅