« Back to All Topics
account
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
account
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
account
I would like to prompt our moderators, to have a experience. Make a chess account, and when you start to use it, befor to be challenged, just send to everybody in the room the message ''only NO PROGRAM challenges please'' , same like I did. You will wait, at least one minute, someone will chalenge you. Let's say he is not using the computer program at ones, but if you give him hard playing, like I do, they will use the program to defeat you, 100%!!! They are verry weak, and they can't accept to play  in a fair way.  Maybe, just maybe, you will find 2-3 players out of 100. Then, you will come back to my afrmation: at lreast 90% are using computing programs to win, without to have an (!) mark at the nickname. Then you will belive me for sure, 100%! Trust my words, as I experienced by myself everything I am saying...
Thank you!
I do not know about Chess but some players in Nine Men Morris do use program and the site fails to show the warning sing of "!".
The Moderators should come hard on such dishonest users.

ASaeed
honnestly, they are using different types of programs, some of them verry, verry powerful, that I don't stand a chance. And no exageratings, they are hundreds every single day!!! If I would be a moderator, I would play every day with all of them, and instantly delete all accounts that are using programs...Why to let them get away with that? They will make a new account, and they will play on their own brain...