« Back to All Topics
Blocking
Posted in 
Backgammon
Blocking
Posted in 
Backgammon
Blocking
Would you be able to develop a feature where you can block users. There any many people on here who are rude, nasty and cheat. This would improve my playing experience no end
Good evening Davehorror, 
This feature already exists. The mute button. 
Select the player whose chat you no longer wish to see and then click the mute button 🚫  (first button from the left) at the bottom of the window.

Kind regards,
John
❤️
Surely this just mutes them for the duration of the game. It doesn't block them from appearing in the player list does it?
Yes it does. I am not talking of that mute button "emoji" with the "taped mouth". 
You can use the mute button which looks like that 🚫 -  in the lobby. You may have to re-mute the players the next day. Because you are not subscribed. But it is not only for the duration of one game.
Kind regards, 
John
Edited by John Stewart
❤️
Okay cool, I'll try it
❤️
I was really looking for a free way to block someone for good. I was hoping for something similar to how Facebook works. I don't wish to subscribe so I will keep a speadsheet of all of the maniacs who should be locked away and just not play them. The insults and threats I have had have been incredible. I have reported people but that isn't the point.
Hi davehorror,

There is a mute button🔇 to mute the player and if you want to mute permanently a player you should have to subscribe . Thanks
Sorry I didn't fully understand. Are you saying you can only block a player permenantly if you pay the subscription fee?
I THINK that can automatically unmute people when u log out and log in again.