Posztolva 
Technical
 kategóriában
Subscribed, but...
Posztolva 
Technical
 kategóriában
Subscribed, but...
I subscribed recently, but I still see all commercial between games, and cant use "dont disturb" and other subscriber benefit. Something wrong?
Hello AIYANNA
you are not subscribed right now. Maybe your subscription ran out ?
Kind regards,
John
Szerkesztve John Stewart által
i also renewed subscription on 22/9/23,but it has'nt been renewed
Hi 1geom,
Please get in touch with FlyOrDie's technical support.
Sincerely,
John
Szerkesztve John Stewart által
hi john,i've tried going through cookies and permissions with no joy,i still goy 3 days from last year and thats working  well
I see, but going through cookies won't help. I would suggest to contact FlyOrDie's tech. support. see link above.
Have a nice week-end
John
All is ok now, my payment was not accepted at first attempt :)
Hello, glad to hear! 
have a nice day!
John :)
I thought paying the yearly fee would save me the agony of watching stupid advertisements. Its only a couple2 or 3 times a day but that's how it always starts out.
🙃
Just like I said before, the ads are being forced on us every time I take more than a second to choose my room. Its the only reason I pay to play here. I used the word agony because you people like to take down offensive words. Trust me agony doesn't express it enough how disappointed I am with this site for taking my money and still allowing popup ads to delay my play. In the United States it was once considered fraud. That was when the U.S. actually had a little integrity.  The world has tainted our youth. The beginning of the end.
😢