« Back to All Topics
Cookie Options
Posted in 
General
Cookie Options
Posted in 
General
Cookie Options
I am signed in for the 'English' language so could you please send any requests for cookie approval in English. I've just received a screen full of Spanish - great language but, regrettably, I don't speak it. Thanking you, Dumbo
Yep, that popped up for me the other day too. 😂
Thankyou to 'Friendly', 'catsgirl', 'Bailerman', 'alldersboy' and John Stewart.. I tried to refuse all cookies but don't know whether I achieved this. I really don't want to mess with my browser settings. It seems that the issue is with Flyordie. Please ask your techy people to make the language used appropriate for the subscriber's chosen language.
Thanking you in anticipation,  Dumbo.
Yes here the same, i should accept something i can't even read, wondering if this is alowed ? please send this in English so we can understand what we need to accept
Good morning " dumbo", 

It looks like you have a problem with the cookie language settings on Flyordie. Here are some steps you can take to resolve this issue:

Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser. To do this, follow the following steps:

1) Select Settings from the browser menu.
2) Click on the Cookies and site authorizations section.
3) Click Manage and delete cookies and site data.
4) Enable Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
Make sure Block third-party cookies is turned off.
5) Exit Settings.
6) Check your browser's language settings. Make sure they are defined in French.

*If the problem persists, you can try clearing your browser cache and deleting existing cookies, then logging in to Flyordie again.

Friendly 

catsgirls -assistant moderator-
Edited by SkaldGuard
Thank you very much for your reply catsgirls. I did that - it didn't help.
Kind regards,
John
Dear catsgirl its nice you want to help, but i write programs in my own country and your solution isn't correct because me sure its a programm error on flyordie site, please let some one have a look at it, who knows what he or she is talking about