Requests to Developers
 kategóriában
Some ideas to make memory even more appealing
Posztolva 
Requests to Developers
 kategóriában
Some ideas to make memory even more appealing
Dear FlyOrDie !
First of all I would like to thank you for your beautiful website. On behalf of myself and on behalf of all the other players I got to know over the years. 

We have some appealing ideas for your memory game and I trust you will evaluate them and hopefully adopt some them in the future.

Unfortunately the Memory game has become unappealing to many many players due - because it is boring.  How so? Well, I've had conversations with numerous players and we believe that the memory game requires revision.

There are several suggestions that we have available: 

1. Players who don't have a subscription should be to not only play one card set.  If these players could choose another card set (e.g. a shuffle card or a bird card), it would have make them stay longer and play more games.

If you don't want to make this available for all the players, maybe at least for players with 5 or more dots on their dice?

2.  Hosting tournaments, two or three times a month for ALL players, not only the subscribed ones is another suggestion we have. 

And you could grant VIP status for the first, second and third place. 

3. One of the assistant moderators should be be in charge of overseeing the tournaments.

4. Create a new card sets. Such as floral, or cars ... you name it. 

I am sure you have some more ideas, that go beyond the ones we have. 

Thank you very much for reading, 

áhmad, and all his memory-enthusiastic friends
❤️
😮
Excellent ideas! Please FlyorDie, consider trying these ideas.
❤️
ahmad11 very good bro thank you❤❤❤
❤️
Ahmad, you thought very well, this is an excellent idea and I'm sure it will be the best for all the players. I totally agree with your ideas.
I think flyordie needs a good update. I agree that the site will be revitalized with these new changes.
❤️
That sounds like an excellent idea! :o
❤️
Ahmad11, Thank you for your kind thoughts. I hope the authorities will take this into account...
❤️
I hope that flyordie authorities pay attention to the ideas of old players and possibly apply them to games of flyordie because these ideas are concluded from experience of many years and can upgrade flyordie games very much.
❤️
Different tiles would be a great start and a different layout would be fun too.
❤️
Very good ideas, hope they will be considered and implemented! 👍👍👍
❤️
I agree with what Ahmad is proposing.(A)
❤️
I agree with you, it's a great idea Áhmad. Is a way to make the game more entertaining and bring more players. Let's hope they consider it 🙏, at the same time we invite whoever reads this to join memorama and try this fast and fun game. Don't let memo die 🥲
❤️
Hope, they add it. I'm bored of memory cards lol and also my sub is ending and I don't like the normal cards :p.
❤️
Hi ahmad11,

This sounds wonderful. I appreciate your suggestions for this site and look forward to seeing positive outcomes from the implementations. Best wishes for its success!

Regards,
𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗿
❤️
Yes that is it !Regards from Germany dear Ahmad (-:
❤️
You have hit the nail on the head! 
Awesome ideas Ahmad
❤️
Hello áhmad.11.
I really liked the proposals you presented, I agree with all of them👌
Congratulations on your excellent creativity and participation in the Flyordien´s community.

Best regards
Dav7d
❤️
Dav7d why do you keep following me? If I have broken the rules that do not apply to you then please tell me. You ignore my questions and I need to know why you keep harassing me! If you don't answer me this time then I will be forced to press forward with my charges against you. It will cost me a lot of money that I had rather not spend. You can prevent this by telling me what your problem is.
Excelentes ideas ahmad
Szerkesztve ๑⊱ζύż ∂ę ήιÑą⊰๑ által
❤️
I hope all this nice speech will not fall on deaf ears.
❤️
I like all your ideas about memory game.New cards and all changes that you propose sound very  fun.
Ahmad🙂🌹you are the best, hugs
❤️
It's a very good idea and I hope they add new cards
❤️
Those are great suggestions áhmad.  💙
I hope that some of these will be implemented.
❤️