« Back to All Topics
Who was the first person to use special characters in their name?
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General

lol just got a feeling of deja vu
Jay was the first person to have special characters in his name after he put a tm in his name
Technically the first person to use a special char in their name was "Zsuzsóka"

He was the 7th person to register i beleive.

:p

Another cool bit of info from the Veriac-meister
The first registered name was none other than my Hontvari himself :D

and the date of this registration was? :p i wanna know when they started. i started july 1st 2002. biggest mistake, im on here too much:)
who was the last person to register lol
who got the most nicknames :p?
This turned into question time?:p
The person who currently holds the record for the most names i believe is "Greenking",  although some others may well come close by now.

dont spose there any chance you can tell me how many names ive made veriac :D? gotta be in the 100's surely :p
lmao i have to agree. Greenie's got so many nicks i think he don't even know half of them :S. 

I would be suprised if a person had only one nick, these days almost every person has at least 3+ nicks.

by the way this has nothinh to do with this topic but when are fod going to put dots on the snooker tables where the coloured balls go, i just snookered myself again on 67 break :(.

Airfusion
ive got about 30+ quite alot ow many dos greenking ave
I would presume he had around 50+ it was a new nick every two days lol j:pke
technically Zsuzsóka isnt a charactered name, it is just a player with a different keyboard language, probably cos he is from another country lol ;)
To tell the truth the only nick i can remember from back in the day with special characters was GHOST RIDER's old nickname..

Good to see a fellow old schooler amongst us Jay ....
Cold A§ Îce is at least one of the firsts. He is the first if deleted nicks are not considered.