« Back to All Topics
TOP PLAYERS
Posted in 
Billiards
TOP PLAYERS
Posted in 
Billiards
TOP PLAYERS
THE TOP TENS IVE SAW HAVE BEEN RIDICULOUS WITH PEOPLE BEING EXTREMELY BIASED, EVERYONE DO A NEW ONE I KNOW FOR SURE THESE PEOPLE SHUD BE IN IT

KeepeR
SkunK
Jimmy White
Mark Williams
Master

enigma has lost his touch and so has tommy if i see haze or bubbbab or bolleke in any lists ill be disapointed, all make a list what u think
Pseudofanaticism
calvin (with 2 squares after name)
Jimmy White 
The Gent
willie thorne
KeepeR
SkunK

that is all
enigma
TommyUK
haze
bubbbab
bolleke

they r the best ive seen about

.....only joking, my real list is:
KeepeR
CLIFF THORBURN
SAMARAI
Jimmy White
Stoney
and........Top Dog, i see he is getting good again :)

ty matt
you are all dreaming.
The most good player in here is ME ME ME!!!!!
top 10 ive seen recently...in 8ball dont see much snooker...

1)Leeeeeeeeeeeeee
2)The Gent
3)Jimmy White
4)wud be rdc but not seen him play much so ill stick pipoconafuca in there;)
5)Diego_Forlan
6)BAYERN
7)K J
8)Magikal
9)SP
10)Rank™
id say the top 5 are these as i seen them play in the past few months

SkunK
N.e.R.d
TommyUK
would have jimmy but everyone is catching up on him il have Mossy instead
KeepeR
stoney8587

u know thats the top 5
i know im new :p but id say from looking and watching the games been played that theses might be the top 5

bubbbab
Mr SkunK
TommyUK
N.e.R.d
worldchamp

not in any particular order  hehehehe!!

p.s im the best women on the game janet lee is my rival grrrrr :@ lol
that Mista Nipple guy beat me he is good i watched him kick this other guys ass 2
Well thank you rocket for giving me a mention;)

My list is as follows...not in any order:p

Mr Skunk
Enigma 
Jimmy White
Egge....gm (cant rem how 2 spell)
Mark Williams
TommyUk
Rocket(have to inc as he nearly beat me...i was lucky but then i play 80 perc of my games stoned)

I'm sorry about those that i've missed out...but i have a hangover.

All the above though u have to admit are classy players and i look forward 2 playing u guys in the future:p 

the top 3 players at this moment are for me without any doubt skunk, bubbbab, silent player...
I dont know how to say this, but ur all sh1t. shit shit shit. I've never seen anyone playing better than me, so u all shut the fook up. Nobody is better than me. And dont challenge me after reading this, cos u will lose for sure. O and if i'm getting banned. i dont care, cos i've stopped playing this anyway.

break ur necks!!!
i think we should do it by top breaks, as ive got 115 im therefore the best ever :D

yours sincerely,

D-Man Polack
Dr EviL aka guest10... I beat you 3-0 the other day.. HAHA... anyways this is off subject but i think instead of having it where ppl with no ratings cant challenge rated players, there should be a button for subscribers. if they dont want to get challenges from unrated players, press that button. thx bye
Mista Nipple , u must be dreaming. U beat me? its obviously that ur very jealous of me. U see in every opponent a Dr EviL. By the way, isnt it a little bit too sad for words when u use another nick to praise urself up, mista nipple aka WSpanic? hahahahahahahah busted. Anyway, see u losers in another 2 months. Keep practicing, maybe u'll be as good as i am one day.

ur mom
Mista Nipple aka Greenking, expert player, Mr Green or John. Now i remember u. So is the score between us really 3-0 for u? hehe or 7-4 for me, if i count that 3-0 withit which has never happened by the way. So why didnt u tell me that u were John on this forum? Too ashamed by the real score? haha u used to beg me to report a loss for u on ladder cos u couldnt beat me. And u took points from my nicknames cos u got ur azzkicked by everyone. ur lucky i'm not planning to change all ur passwords. Ur muted on msn messenger for life and im very dissapointed by u.
evil i challenge u;) be prepared
my other names is Scotty2003 so if im around give me a buzz
Mista Nipple isnt me (WSPanic) or Greenking- so sorry:(.
Greenkings first name is NOT John, it is mine. 

He was banned because i lent out all my names to him almost 5 months ago, because he used them all to cheat with and abuse people.

If you played me in the last 5 months, other than this week, you are mistaken because i simply wasnt around.

As for mutin me off yer msn.....id hardly notice since i dont know who are anyway.

Next time you wanna have a go at someone on the forum, make sure you have ALL the facts first please.

lol...yeah i forgot....i dont play in ANY leagues either, which you would already know if you knew me, so don't bother trying to say i asked you to report losses to a ladder for a league as it would be pointless to for me since im not a member of any leagues :p