« Back to All Topics
What music do you like?
Posted in 
Off-topic
What music do you like?
Posted in 
Off-topic
What music do you like?
I'm bored, so decided to start this topic...

Just to get to know you that little bit better, what music do you all listen to?:)

I'll start things off, I listen to hard rock, ty B-)

Lister
Note: I don't dress like a goth or anything though, just to clarify;):p.
coldplay
u2
r.e.m
embrace
the killers

and anything legendary :p
Coldplay, Robbie Williams, Scissor Sisters, The Pet Shop Boys, Massive Attack, Simple Minds, Daft Punk, The Stereophonics, The Zutons, David Gray, Keane, U2, Oasis, No Doubt, The Verve, Phil Collins, Moby, Texas, Franz Ferdinand, Tina Turner, Maroon 5, The Libertines, The Beautiful South, 50 Cent, The Game, Kanye West, T-Rex, The Rolling Stones
And some other stuff too but thats enough for now.

The meister B-)
aerosmith, leonard cohen, gorillaz, guns'n'roses, madness, queen, bee gees, bob dylan, bon jovi, the boomtown rats, michael jackson, meatloaf, david bowie, the sex pistols, arctic monkeys, simon and garfunkel, elton john, elvis presley,red hot chilli peppers, the streets, stevie wonder, the beatles, chaz and dave, goldie lookin chain, kiss, thin lizzy, the police, sting, dido, jimi hendrix, eva cassidy, eminiem, enrique inglesias, maroon 5, marvin gaye, louis armstrong, blur, blink 182, johnny cash, josé gonzales, kate bush, keane, the kaiser chiefs, status quo, velvet underground, they might be giants, weezer, KCI and jojo, the darkness, greenday, the futureheads, franz ferdinand, TRAVIS, craig david, the dresden dolls, bob marley, the fugees, bryan adams, radiohead, david gray, lionel ritchie, outkast, psychedelic furs, shaggy, tenacious D, ABBA

:)
http://www.backingblair.co.uk/london_underground/

one of the funniest songs ever

Does have some expletives so if you have a soft brain don't listen

Oh and if you work on the underground, stay well clear :)
Lol, yeah that sums up the slums of England nicely. Oh and for anyone whos never been on the London underground, trust me, its every bit as bad as that song makes out.

The meister B-)
hard rock like hinder, submersed, and RA,
and i also like a little bit of country.
a bit hardcore ravin neva goes a miss B) the new monkey -wat a toppa 
http://www.3db.org.uk/Music

Anything there. Broad range, I know. ;\

Cheers,
Jamez.
Big L, C'amron, Pitbull, Tego Calderon, Lil John, 
Daddy Yankee, Notorious B.i.g, McGruff, N.W.A, Eazy E,
Ludacris, 50 Cent, 3-6 Mafia, David Banner, 2Pac, The Game,
Daz Dillinger.
the smurfs go pop

get out there and pick this album up from the bargain bucket

99p ;)
id have to say i like:
staind, P.O.D., chemical romance, Theory of a dead man, Evansblue, Shinedown, Cold, Disturbed, Rage of the Machine, Breaking Benjamin, Nickelback, Green Day, Velvet Revolver, Guns and Roses, and ACDC.
I cba writing out a whole list of bands...so I'll just name a few...

...36 Crazyfists, Chimaira, System of a Down, Korn, Disturbed, Pantera, Strapping Young Lad, Rage Against the Machine, Devildriver...

The first 3 are my favourite 3:)

How abot Calos santana..hendix..or knofler?
cant spell..but u know its makes sence..opps
OOPS i meant..told u i couln't spell..lol
metal, rock, regge, and of course a lil r@p and hip hop ;)
I mainly listen to rock (Guns NRoses, InMe, Disturbed, Artic Monkeys just to name a few)

To each his own..musics a wonderful thing..
Maximes, Wigan Pier anythin like tht :p
Right, this is a long list.

Bullet for my Valentine, Funeral for a Friend, Matchbook Romance, Halifax, Yellowcard, Blink 182, New Found Glory, 36 Crazyfist, System of a down, Lostprophets, Fall Out Boy, Greenday, InMe, Linkin Park, Muse, Papa Roach, Rammstein, Reuben (from where I live!), Simple Plan, Sugarcult, Sum 41, Taking Back Sunday, The Offspring, The Used, Three Days Grace, The Used, Trivium, From First to Last, Hawthorne Heights, Panic! at the Disco, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Silverstein, Socratic, All American Rejects, The Starting Line, My Chemical Romance, Hoobastank, Good Charlotte and many more!
Not much choice there..u like your music then lol
50cent bowwow DFB D4L lilcris  I just like rap or singing
wow smack. u got some bands i forgot to mention. thats alot of choices. theyre all cool tho, ive heard pretty much all of them. theyre awesome.
pink floyd,saw them live 12years ago in their last gigs and they were awsome
well to be honest, my music taste is the best music taste...

wacko jacko, mariah carey, beanie man, 2pac, nsync, libertines, dirty pretty things, oasis, blur, justin timberlake, eminem, Dre, my chemical romance, chimera, R Kelly, usher, ludacris, destinys child, blink 182, the smiths, morrisey, the beatles, shaggy, syke, nate dogg, arctic monkeys, milburn, babyshambles, billy joel, blondie, bob dylan, BON JOVI, Green Day, Kano, paddingtons, pink, placebo, arcade fire, clash, cure, jam, the killers, the music, stone roses, streets, subways, strokes, TLC, Travis, wayne wonder etc etc....
First of ALL !! , Nine Inch Nails, and not the new album though.. no disrespect, Cold (older cold) like Thirteen ways to bleed onstage, Staind, INFLAMES, Chimaira, Trivium, Devil Driver, Slipknot, and most all other RoadRunner record label band etc etc etc... lol, .. Pantera !!!, Damageplan, Shadows Fall, It Dies Today, Coal Chamber, cant just put down Devil Driver without Coal Chamber, ..KoRn, MuDvAyNe, From Autumn to Ashes, Static X, Deftones, Orgy, Marylin Manson ( !!! ) , Earshot, Darkest Hour, 40 Below Summer, Ill Nino, Stone Temple Pilots, Old Metallica, Nirvana, Godhead, Rob Zombie, Thursday, Lamb Of God, RATM, Fear Factory, Silver Chair, Mushroomhead, Dope, my friend recently drilled a couple of MCR, and Bullet for my Valentine songs into my head, um.. might as well go on since i actually bothered to respond, ... Dredg, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Stone Sour, Murderdolls, Poison The Well, Alice in Chains, Remembering Never, Killswitch Engage,(both Howard and Jesse's vocals), Sepultura, Spineshank, The Used, Seether, Pink Floyd.... i guess i should stop you get the idea...