« Back to All Topics
Bo3
Posted in 
Billiards
Bo3
Posted in 
Billiards
Bo3
Anyone out there think people at higher ratings 4+ expect there opponent to be playing bo3?
i think u mean 400,
and yes,
its stupid when ppl dont play BO3,
i think it should be compulsory any way, for every game. 
especially at high levels, they boast about how gud they are, then only play one frame, its hypocritical and pathetic. im with u ninja.

Monster.

I always check the info of the player i'm going to play before, see how their games look ;) Then if i play them and they never play Bo3 i give them a taste of their own medicine :D
Not entirely true Chris..you've also gotta realize when checking there info there opponent could have ran on them...
But when it happens 6 times ina  row... it makes you think, don;t get me wrong i don't mean if i see 1 match where it's happened, i mean if i see 6 matches let's say where the person has won with only 1 game played ;)

Oh and i also have a good memory of remmebering players who run from me :D
lol ninja is still crying because a player called menace wouldnt play him again even though they never said bo3 
PS: they werent 400+ either, around 330 maybe ?
hes still rite tho m8,
its proper frustrating wen u get runners.
no 1 can argue against that fact.
in fact, this topic is closed to be honest,
thats all there is to say bout it.
bo3 shud be compulsory for every game ;\

♣Monster♣

ROFLMFAO..Westmead..I was crying..? You better check yourself. I was mad because he fluked n ran..you call than crying? Besides the point im  right on the subject and thats all that matters.
The trouble is when people look at other peoples info then run on them if they ran on someone else. This has got so out of hand now that everyone runs on each other because everyone has just ran on someone else because they just ran on someone who ran on someone else...and then it just gets confusing.
>everyone runs on each other because everyone has just ran on someone else because they just ran on someone who ran on someone else
Exactly! :D;)
simple.. if ya want bo3.. ya should state it as the game starts simple as.. if ya dont i dont blame people for running to be honest.. and by the way im all on for bo3 games.. even longer 1's actually.. played alot of bo49's so i agree with playing more than one game
I remember when SRV said the ` bo3 button was being considered? What a load of crap that was. It should be, then u know exactly how many games u are going to play, and those kids who win and run as if it means so much could not do it anymore ;)
thats the main reason i dont play 8 or 9 ball alot...cause of runners
looking at the info page dont mean owt either.
 i play the leagues a lot where all games tend to be Bo1,however in the actual rooms i always play Bo3.