« Back to All Topics
Crown SpecialitieS
Posted in 
Billiards
Crown SpecialitieS
Posted in 
Billiards
Crown SpecialitieS
When Your Crown, You Should Be Able To Have Special Features, like beeing able to watch a game as 6th spectator etc, and more features
what you think of idea?
and u got any more features?

Typz
Hmmmm could you explain what the advantage of 6th spectator would be. Interested about your idea though :)
like, watchin top games, even wen 5th spec place is full, u have advantage to enter and watch game as one feature of the package:p
Yeah, i think the number of spectators should be increased overall anyway, the only problem with crown features is that crowns often change in no time at all so would the features really be worth it.

Interesting concept to bring up none the less :)
den.. to gain these feautres, once crown for an hour, u can den get hold of the feautres:p so dont change all da time:p
So how long would you have these features for? If anything people would say it is unfair, especially subscribers who pay and wouldn't receive these features.

Any idea what other features there could be too?
>crowns often change in no time at all so would the features really be worth it.

Not really I would say average time for a crown would be about a week. Although obviously it depends on how close people are to you.

>So how long would you have these features for? If anything people would say it is unfair, especially subscribers who pay and wouldn't receive these features.

You have to sub to get crown anyway so subs can't complain about non subs getting anything they don't.

Ps. Typz you only want this because you stole my crown last night but np I'll get it back later today;).

Yes i understand you need to sub for crown, but i would still be hacked off if i was paying towards this site and didn't receive new features they bring in.

And i said often it changes quickly ;) like you said hara it depends on how far you are ahead. If you have 3 people within 10 points of you it might be likely to change pretty quickly.
Ok Chris maybe you were right, since typing I got crown back and lost it, now someone else has it:p.
hehe ;) you win some and you lose some :p  but i see your point some can hold crown for ages. Features for crown though i wouldn't promote personally.
i think thats a class idear more 4 the crown:D