« Back to All Topics
DISCONNECTIONS WHILE PLAYING CHESS
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Why nobody from the site support is not reacting at this disaster like disconnections while playing chess.Very strange there is no reply to this issue.
If you didn't spam the forums with the same topic you might get a better response, and no-one can be bothered to give you an answer because if you searched the forums using the search tool on the forum main page you'll find there is plenty of posts telling you how to decrease the amount of disconnections in a game
To be totally honest with you - my question could sound like this: is there any “flyordie” horses which are disconnecting you from the server. Why I say a “horse”- because such a problem occurred only after 3 weeks playing without disconnection at all. Cleaning internet traces have not made any changes - disconnections persist!!! 
To your question whether I searched the forum before “spamming” the forum with such unimportant issue as disconnections- yes I did. And I have not found good explanation why disconnections show up only after a while(for me-3-4 weeks) and since then –they  go on irrespective of whether you debug your system or not! Thanks in advance.