« Back to All Topics
ps2 stuff
Posted in 
Off-topic
ps2 stuff
Posted in 
Off-topic
ps2 stuff
can any1 tell me wot i need so i can go online <for the ps2> i obviously got broadband intranet an do i have to pay.

P.S any1 know how to do skillz on fifa 07, i can do sidsteps using r3 stick but not any others i watched a vid on utube but didnt really help

Any help will be concidered :)

P.P.S
sry bout punctotion

Well I'd simply recommend the Xbox360 instead, it's miles ahead of Sony in the gaming market :).

Anyway, to get online with your PS2 you need a PS2 compatible Ethernet Adapter, and a modem with a spare USB port so you can plug the thing in. I think that is all you need but there may be something else. Ethernet Adapters can be bought from places like Ebay for about £20 ;).

Hopefully this helps you, good luck.

Marty -
would get an xbox but im skint so....
cheers for'ya help (y) very helpful but do u not have to pay a fee for using the internet connection?

No, it's all free if you have a slimline ps2. f you do have a simline, you just need to type in ps2 internet CD on google and get it (You'll know wat it is when you see it ;)) hen you need to get an ethernet wire and, if you have wireless BT internet, simply plug the ethernet cable into the back of your ps2 and your hub! Hope I helped :D
No, it's all free if you have a slimline ps2. f you do have a simline, you just need to type in ps2 internet CD on google and get it (You'll know wat it is when you see it ;)) hen you need to get an ethernet wire and, if you have wireless BT internet, simply plug the ethernet cable into the back of your ps2 and your hub! Hope I helped :D
i haverent got a slimline jus the old one, fink its a 5000 or 7000 series or sumin and i jus got broadband i have 2.2mbps connection is there a recomended speed?cheers anyway