« Back to All Topics
Dear FLYORDIE/OPERATOR
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Dear FLYORDIE/OPERATOR
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Dear FLYORDIE/OPERATOR
I NEED HELP FROM MORE THEN A MOD. OK HEAR MY CASE. MY FRIEND IS MOVING AWAY AND HE GAVE ME HIS FOD NAME. NOW HE HAD A BUNCHA FRIENDS, LEAGUE MEMBERS ETC THAT KNEW HIM. IF I KEEP THE NAME THE WAY IT IS THEY WILL THINK IT IS HIM. SO I WANT TO TRANSFER IT TO " Μị¢ђάέι †άצּιסּя " THE FOD NAME WHICH IS MINE. AS FOR THE SUBED NAMED HE GAVE ME I KNOW THE PASSWORD.
THE INFO TO PROVE THAT IT IS MY NAME IS
4.HIS EMAIL
5.AND THE COUNTRY HE LIVES

I KNOW NORMALLY YOU WOULD NEED THE ADDRESS BUT HE LEFT AND I NEVER GOT IT OFF OF HIM

IS IT POSSIBLE TO DO THIS? PLZ REPLY
You already have a name, don't you?

OPERATOR
Ya Operator he said he already has a name heres exactly what he said. 
"SO I WANT TO TRANSFER IT TO " Μị¢ђάέι †άצּιסּя " THE FOD NAME WHICH IS MINE. AS FOR THE SUBED NAMED HE GAVE ME I KNOW THE PASSWORD."
 So in other words what I think he is wanting is to know if it is possible if you can change his friends subscribed name to Μị¢ђάέι †άצּιסּя or be able to transfere the subscription account onto that name. I assume that Μị¢ђάέι †άצּιסּя  is not a subscribed name. Well thats what i gathered out of the whole post hope I clearly made it easier for some one to understand what it is he is wanting to do. 

And he has a name called DUCKY - RDT, which is currently subscribed.
I wonder why would anyone need more subscibed name, besides being able to bank points...

OPERATOR
I've got a few names, which are not for banking points. I usually use 1 name to get a high rank, and the other to muck about with! 

Anywayz people who tend to bank points do it at their own risk.

Kracken
 ;)
HEHERES THE REASON OPERATOR, MY REAL NAME IS "DUCKY" NOT DUCKY - RDT. THE RDT WAS MY DADS NAME BEFORE WE SUBSCIBED DUCKY - RDT. THE REASON THE SUBED NAME IS DUCKY - RDT ? BECAUSE MY DAD WONT SUBSCRIBE A NAME FOR ME, HE SAYS ITS A WASTE. I HAVE TO SHARE A NAME. REASON I WANT TO TRANSFER IT, SO I CAN HAVE MY OWN NAME TY
UNDERSTAND? 

O AND THX PEACHY:)
operator i need your help.I have the nick panagiotis12 which my dad subbed.A m8 subbed me the name ċσσł ρσωэя™ and i would like to know if it is possible to transfer my cool power sub to panagiotis12,so i will have longer sub.im waiiting your reply soon:D

panagiotis12 
Should be possible, i got my sub swapped from Aerø™ to TheÐevilЯeturns™. You need to send him an invoice number in an email with the name u want to remove the sub from and the name you want to sub.

The Blue Devil B-)
pana:| why do u have to bring up a topic which is 4 years old?:|