« Back to All Topics
Hello everyone and Thank you AGAIN Mr.D_Bond.
Posted in 
Go Moku
Posted in 
Go Moku
Hello all Peeps and Friends at Gomoku,

I was just wanting to say a biiiigggggggg hellooooooooo AGAIN, lol.

oh and Dougy?....uuuummmmm....Thank you, AGAIN, my friend for everything. ... THIS, ... is my pleasure!!!(kiss)

Sergio?.......i knew you would be fine, infact I knew you would be just.... DANDY!!(kiss for you too). Now you take good care of you, ok?

byeeeeeeee

loooove
Honeybee...

oh, errrrrmmm,  Where is that dog? 
in the doghouse, Ralph? 
oops..sshhhh..I did'nt really say just that? Its the keyboard typing things to get me in trouble....

I think I am in trouble now. oooh nooooo, PLEASE DON'T BAN ME, RAPLH, ...(smile)..hehe!!! I'd best go now.

I only show up when you least expect me ]:)

-RTD
Wow it's been sooooooo long since i've been here. I never saw this or I would have responded. It's now march 22 2013!!!!!!! Honey if you happen to see this someday. you're welcome!!!!! hope you are doing well. if you still have my email i'd love to hear from you. 
20/07/2016.
A very long long time ago,I used to play Gomoku. I used to love it. a group of us had lots of fun and there were some good times. But things got rough, through cheating, back stabbing and lying. it came to a point where no one was a friend really and accusations were flying about everyone. Why this happened was because there was no trust and friendship. no one really knew anyone but there was time in the most early days of the game, when there was faith and fun. lots of good memories but that was taken away by extreme bad memories. eventually everyone gave up and left for good. The best thing that we all did. 
I still love this game and once in a while and rarely i play on my own. i like it that way. 
Hey D_bond. I forgot my previous username but we used to be in the checkers room chatting all the time with kelly. That must have been nearly 9 years ago. Where does the time go? I think you guys lived close to each other, unless she was joking.

If you ever log in again, reply to this.

Thank you.
hello kellyandd_bond...sorry but i'm drawing a blank....ummmm I need more info. I knew a few people named kelly in checkers, gomoku and darts. Please respond when you see this. Now i'm curious :)...btw ...I really like your nick for some reason haha 
helloooooo beeeee I sent you an email a few months ago ....you didn't reply. you broke my little heart :)