« Back to All Topics
To hir duble i need 2 aim miles away
Posted in 
Darts
To hir duble i need 2 aim miles away
Posted in 
Darts
It is pretty interesting that there is only one player with such problems...

OP
1 - Why have you covered the number of shots taken? :)
2 - Maybe your opponent ran out of moves so he automatically loses as u have less points?

The Blue Devil B-)
OMG Wizz...

all iv seen in the forum for is you complain about this game... if its that bad why keep paying, go play Checkers or something. im addicted to it and love the animated emotions... good stuff.

all it needs now is someone to start a league
lol OP i have spoke to about 5 members with the same promblem all you care about is making money bit sad earning a living of making a website haha 
The display is not aligned properly to the visible dartboard on 800x600 display mode. It will be fixed soon. Meanwhile, change to higher resolution.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
... and build a bridge and get over it :p
Didn't realise anybody still used 800 x 600 in this day and age ;\
wizz ur right on the money m8 the board is offline big time ,its quite funny how cheaplly the site as been knocked up,even the administrator was in the lobby and he kept is gob zipped v sad 
They said what is up with the game in DEVELOPER's post. They even asked you to be patient as they are doing their best to fix it, SO BE PATIENT!
Some are in write only mode it seesm :s

OP
whinge whinge whinge. moan moan moan.

sorry all, i was doing an impression of whizz kid lol :p
i dont get why people are having a go at whizz end of the day if this was happening to you u aint gonna just be ok about it simple as that everytime i play against a player i get ahead by about 200 points when i get to double the game starts lagging ridiculously this is a bad point of the game and it needs to be sorted as players say u are making excuses it aint excuses i cant hit doubles cause of lag no one plays to lose so if u are getting badthings like whizz i think u have a right to moan 
I didn't realise he is using my name with a d at the end lmfao.
 i think u have a right to moan

About an online game?

What next...