« Back to All Topics
League room
Posted in 
Darts
League room
Posted in 
Darts
League room
Is it possible for there to be a league room plz? While the new darts lg (toppers) is up and running, it would be ideal 2 have our own room as at the moment the room/lobby is full of non league players. A dedicated room of our own would be great.
there is a darts league now 
www.myleague.com/toppers/

and if anyone wishes to join click on the link 
its free to join and play 
we are in darts room 3 just now untill a lge room is available

welcome and best of luck  
hi i agree we need a dedicated league room for darts i did enquire and was told there is no plans for any more rooms on darts but as we were the first in room 3 we have no probs we can use this room so every1 plz join :)
yer darts is a great place and idea game for tournaments. and im sure if you made some lg rooms they would soon be filled, plz consider it
Welcome all to join in the first league of darst and pls all nonmembers to play friendly games in room 1 or 2.This room (room 3) ,for moment,is room special for toppers league.
I echo the rest,can we have a league room please :d
I guess if darts takes of and they have to make more
rooms to accomadate everyone, they may consider it then :p
i agree to having a dedicated league room for the darts
i have not long joined,i enjoy playing,its alot of fun.
the admin and tds are really friendly,they made me feel really welcome,and will help in every way they can.
Going a bit offpoic i know but how comes on here:

http://www.flyordie.com/darts/games.html

it only shows 1 Magyar room on the page,
but when you log in and select the room you want to
enter it has 2 Magyar rooms you can enter.
well well done fod for making the 3 lg rooms.

ever since the darts has come out the members interests are coming first it seems and i respect that. your doing a good job :D
i joined toppers lg and was dissapointed we were left in the rm and then sum1 who wasnt even htd or admin came in and took ova sayin they had ran a pool lg and knows wat 2do and will record the game even tho we got fed up of waitin and played 4 fun so i withdrew
ocean i am admin for toppers lge , and me and the other admins are sorry to hear that u were treated like that , This lge is only a week old and the admin team are very experianced in running leagues in fod and we would look forward to see anyone new join the league, But if anyone has any problems please dont hesitate to speak to me (must play u), pin-pointer or young_forever and we will sort any problems u may have about the league,or any member of htds and they will help anyone out as much as they can

hi just in relation to what ocean said.
il firstly apologise that you feel this way and am sorry i wasnt there to do anything about it.Things have been a bit up in a heap gettin league going past week but now its up and running and all is well we also didnt have a proper lge room which lead to some confusions.How as ever we do have league room 3 now and your welcome to join and i assure you this wont happen again and if ever any problems dont hesitate to contact myself or mustplayyou.We are working hard to make this league as successful as possible and your very welcome to join every1 :)Thank you all for your support :)
hi
 Just in relation to my last message as well as being able to contact myself in toppers league you can also contact musyplayyou and young_forever and all of us will do everything in our power to resolve any matters ty :) and again every1 is welcome to join you will find us in lge room 3 ty for your support hope to seeye there soon :)
First i want to apologise Ocean for what happen in our league (toppers) and i want to say for him: Ocean pls rejoin in league and ill promise you don´t happen again that thing.If you have any problem pls contact admin team (pin-pointers,mustplayyou and me)or some from staff of league.
Second i want to say all players who like this game,are welcome to join in our league and have much fun.Daily tourneys in league room 3.
Gl all in tourneys and have much fun with this new game.
young_forever
im sry to here that Ocean mate...im nice to you :)...please join mate and any problems talk to pin pointer..must play you or young_forever there all very good admins mate you can reli on them for sure (Y) im HTD there as you might no mate there wwould not be a problem there with pin must play you or young_forever i can promise you mate (Y) or if there not there come see me mate im not best but i could probley le them no asap :) please concider joining though mate :)
m8 it was ur tourney lol but ok u did explain about lappy but it was davidslove who took ova and we like wats goin off
i joined the lg again and it was loads better decent players and i had fun 
which its all about
hi ocean

Welcome back to the league.Im glad to hear your enjoying it .As i said b4 all are welcome in league room 3 to join toppers league.Any1 in need of any help signing up plz dont hesitate to contact admin or with any other problems .Thanks again

pin
and Toppers hired lildev and Lew and ran to where?? Closure?
thxs for ur info mr thom but as norm ur wrong lewis was never admin in toppers thxs so instead fo try to think u know everything of which u dont , keep trying to ruin ur own lge, which u can do all by urself
Hawkeyeo9 AKA MR THOM  aka Clinton.Barton  Get  lost and off this web site.your not welcome here .Your nothing but trouble and if i have anything to do with it,ill make sure your gone for ever .Your avoiding a ban atm  now goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

My apologies to Phillip and his beautiful mrs. I was just thinking that every lg full throddle promotes dies quickly and the lg he assaults the most stays the best. Avengers lg may not be the biggest atm but plz. Equal its success regardless of who's running or ruining it and then speak.
also sorry that my remark about closure 13 monthes AFTER it closed was stil a "soft spot" 
didnt avengers lg close a cpl of times through out the yrs