« Back to All Topics
Programers
Posted in 
Darts
Programers
Posted in 
Darts
Programers
themasterlouth is a programer in darts. He got 20's every single time and he hit triple 20's 2 times in a row making a combine totall of 360!!!!!! and he kept doing that over and over again, then I played him again and he played the exact same way. 3 triple 20's once then again, then he made errors on purpose. Something needs to be done about this!!!! There is no way this guy is human. I have seen people play who are good but this guy was a programer 99.9% sure
i hit 20s and t20 like most players dont mean we use programmes.quit complainin
Why not accept the fact he's rather good, and is better than you? A lot of players now can hit 180's quite frequently.

How can there be a program for darts anyway? ;\

-Martin

I swear New Mike has either:

A :  Foot in mouth disease 

or 

B : Attention seeker & needs to post in evry bloody corner of forum!

Probably just plays with a touchpad like me.  It might not be in the spirit of the game, but if you have a touchpad obviously the stright edge means you're not going to throw anything other than in a straight line.  

Not cheating in my opinion, in the same way all those people running their mouses against books etc arent cheating.  Still the skill comes from judging the pace.
Na martin, Mike is right. Sixers got banned by OP for using a program.
I have to agree after just watching a game, use of recorded mouse movements in this game is rife.  When you you see the little hand start in the same spot every throw, move up the same amount at the same pace, to the same place, and the dart lands in the same position on the board, no-one in the world is gonna convince me that's through practice.
I'm not saying programs are good, but doesn't it say in Flyordie's rules that programs are allowed?

The concept of a macro is exactly the same as a computer calculating with maths equations chess, checkers and connect 4 moves. These games have all been conquered.

I think Flyordie needs to re-think their rules.
I agree, even though FoD can't control programs. When a player has a program, he's forced to switch windows between FoD window and Program window. Something like this: 

If window.lostfocus > x then
add icon to profile
"x= number of times"

But they still can cheat, usually with 2 pcs to avoid the icon.

thing is ppl throw to quick tp have a program. yet before ive said i think there is one out there on fod. my opinion on these change daily:|

the resolution : dont allow programs 

my opinion
I'm not saying there arent some amazing players out there, but when switching from 20's to 19's 18's or 17's you're going to have to at least realign where you're aiming... but no... bang bang bang no stopping yet 3 trebles?  Then the odd human throw to try and look convincing, but when you get it close again... oo look another T20 T17 for no reason at all.

Bloomin cheats the lot of them.  Had one guy today take 3 darts trying to hit the right single numbers I presume to land on 131, which when he did, he hit in 3 darts without a pause... T20 T17 D10 yeh common tactic that mate...
well i use a laptop and hit t20 np does that make me a cheat i think not u just ave 2 kno where 2 aim.ppl who cheat are not worth playin 
usarulesdarts  im sorry but i agree players on here can move  quickly from treble to treble. eg when the darts in the air they move to the nest treble or double or number with there curser then there ready to go with there next throw. thats certainly what i do.
Rules, I agree with you, its a joke! impossible to move with such speed to doubles across the board. Same as other games with programs, they shud be banned, simple.

Maj :p
OK, first of all, NO ONE CARES IF YOU THROW TRIPLE 20's ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!! Your not the best dart player so please stop acting like you are, I don't see you with the crown do I? Also, please stop telling me to stop complaining, because if your going to tell me to stop complaning, then you need to tell everyone else that too besides me.... I saw this one guy who had a program sign in his info before I even started this topic so I know I am correct.... He was crown for a little while, but now I don't see his name on the toplist anymore, I saw him yesturday last night with a program symbol because someone told me about it and when I went to look, he did. I know many others saw it too, because everyone wouldn't stop talking about it like I am now. They should banned programers for every game besides chess. (in my opionion) but back to topic, programers make the game useless once he/she tell other people how to program in darts, once you know it, EVERYONE will use a program in darts. It's going to spread like a virus, once it starts, you can't stop it. So please, next time you tell me to stop complaning, go tell everyone that!!!!!!!!!! People like you make me mad Ocean. you think your a know it all, but when you talk bad to me or my topic, your messing with me and the people of FlyOrdie.

Good day sir

Sincerly:
The New Mike
Out of curiosity I have just had a play on the practice board making a few macro's... and put it this way I can now hot key several doubles 100%... this in 10 mins.  Given a few hours anyone could make a simple macro for any shot on the board an be unbeatable.. and I thought it was a game of skill and honour :(.  No confidance when I play a good player anymore whether it's them of a macro.. I don't think i'll bother anymore *sigh*.
1st off mike its a forum i ave an opinon and i will use it where ur concerned 2nd i dont claim 2b n e thin if i think ur wrong ill tell u and ur just mad cuz u did a post sayin u got the 1st eva 180 and u was shot down.its like wat sum1 said maybe he was better than u more than likely!!complain yes every post uve done u complain its a game supposed to be fun if u cant deal with that go play another game and leave every1 else to it.

thanks 

Ocean :D
and another thing u say they should ban programmes but not chess? is that because u use a programme in chess?? thats called dbl standards matey. styles had crown and nvr used a programme and i dont think he will take kindly 2 u sayin he as.

fod rules state u can use a programme so until they say diff get ova it

Ocean ;)
First of all I don't have a program for chess, and second do you know how to read? or does it go in one ear out the other when I say when I complain so did everyone else so go complain to everyone else besides me ;)
Do you read with your ears Mike ?

:D
in english plz? and dont come in my game under a diff nik mike lol so sad if i was usin a programme as u said wouldnt i ave crowm lmao.;)
Mike... you begged me to send u rybka 2.3.2 lol i got so many snapshots. you should of seen him cry ! LOLLLLL everyday in c4 he asks for prog LOOOOL
see its ok 4 him but not others and no i dont agree with ppl usin programmes wheres the fun and challange
nah i dont take it to kindly tht ppl say i use a program, al be honest and say i dont, just playing for the fun, every1 has good days and bad day's in witch i had a bad few and lost nearly every game i played, but end of the day am not gonna lose sleep over it, if i do play some1 who use's a program al take it as a challange to see if i can beat it.just need to get on with it:)

Styles
for your info...

It is 
NOT
 allowed to use any program in darts. If its detected using anything like that you will have to hazard the consequences.

nextball

FlyOrDie Moderator
i play without a programme it is my technique i did get 180 twice in a row but that was a one off i suggest u check my player info cos it is suppose to tell u the player usin programme and wouldnt i be the best on there by now!!
masterlouth is a woman, for the record she is my girlfriend, so if she has a programme dont you think i would have one,why cant you accept been beat by the better player instead of moaning 
A player called blondíé is definitely using some sort of program. I enjoy this game and enjoy playing win or lose against every1 but this player was so obviously cheating it was un-true. Other ppl at the time saw it and will back me up on this 1
i dont thnk ne1 programs, it isnt possible is it?
Believe me mate, it must be possible coz i witnessed it 1st hand and so did a few others who 'played' against blondie.
innocent until proven guilty is wot i say
surely there would be a program icon?
i have denied program use before on other people who were called to be program users but Blondie is trust me

his record is 35-0 and every shot he goes t20 t20 and bull. same landing place every time.

he is surely a program player
Yeah Baz I've also said that there can't be a program but now I reckon there must be. Quite sad that some people would use a program, takes all fun away from the game.
Thanks for backing me up baz (Y). and i agree with u paralyzed, it is indeed sad that ppl need 2 cheat. takes away all the fun and skill of the game. luckily tho i play most of my games in a lg room with good honest fair players! i'll know what 2 look out 4 next time im in other rooms tho...;)
This is what most programers do....

They play like normal, then they stop playing for like 5 seconds and then they hit triple 20 then triple 19 then triple 18 and you know there about to get it too because you know they use a program. Then they stop using it, because people are smart and when they don't use a program every time then FlyOrDie won't pick it up 90% sure... People just switch it on and off and you can tell when they do that because when they turn there program off, there play like crap. Before FlyOrDie makes any more games I believe FlyOrDie should make a better program detecter. So anyone believe in this?
but blondie wasnt even 'smart' enough to turn the program off tho mike! was just triple20 triple20 bull. then again
LOL.... that's why he uses program.. If he doesn't turn off his program then I'm 100% sure it would be in his info right now ;)
 вℓση∂ιє 

Since: Jan 25, 2008   

Introduction: 

Darts - 501 statistics
  Rating Total results Qualifying results Win-Loss Win - Loss difference Win / Loss ratio 
Overall  490 35 35 35-0 35 35.00 

Recent series
Opponent Count of matches Scores Rating (change) Opponent rating 
westcoast1990  2 2 - 0 ~203 (+22) 177 (-14) 
aupakepa  2 2 - 0 ~155 (+25) 173 (-14) 

Last results
Opponent Result Opponent rating Reported at 
Leonardo_Neves  + 130 2008-01-25 19:42Z 
HEI KWUN  + 313 2008-01-25 19:40Z 
Τнε - Хрєят  + 270 2008-01-25 19:38Z 
Baz Attack  + 351 2008-01-25 19:36Z 
Robin Hood...  + 368 2008-01-25 19:35Z 
NANCY52855  + 107 2008-01-25 19:23Z 
sztif  + 539 2008-01-25 19:17Z 
•Gσld Ғгєє•  + 258 2008-01-25 19:15Z 
calambre  + 272 2008-01-25 19:13Z 
sheamy  + 281 2008-01-25 19:12Z 

WHERE IN THE RULES SAY THAT IS INVALID USE PROGRAM??
only allowed in chess and nextball pointed it out
dude pringles use programs onion squash malice there all the same person...n its not a program its a software i found out and now nextball has got it to try and delete it from FOD hope :) so be aware all software users (Y)
ONLY ALLOWED IN CHESS?? AND WHY THE RULES SAYS "ALL BOARD GAMES"?? :D
darts aint classed as a board game on Fod ;)
dont pay him 2 think :) and wats with the caps
>darts aint classed as a board game on Fod 

IM NOT SAYING DARTS IS A BOARD GAME I ONLY SAYING THAT U OCEAN SAY THAT ONLY IN CHESS, THAT IS NOT TRUE, NOT ONLY IN CHESS, ALSO IN ALL BOARD GAMES LIKE CHECKERS OR CONNECT 4. AND I LIKE WRITE ON CAPS.
ask nextball hes a mod and knows the rules and he as pointed out in this post 
they aint allowed 
I ONLY SAY THAT IN THE RULES ARE ALLOWED IN BOARD GAMES. BUT I DONT KNOW IF IS ALLOWED IN DARTS, I MUST SEE THE RULES OF DARTS.
it aint allowed read thru this post again where nextball says they aint ;)
lol speakin of programmes soulja boy cough cough ;)
LOL Ocean, I'm not a program player. I'm actually pretty good, only lost 2 games, doesn't mean I program. You have watched me played and you know I make big errors and then I get lucky at the end so please gets your facts correct next time ;) Little kids these days :p

yeah i seen u play and heard u say how u own every1 lmao yet wen i came in ur game 2 watch u all of a sudden u played bad then cried cuz i told the other player he wanted 19 then came up with sum excuse why u left the game lol now if u were so good u wouldnt give up a game ;)cry babies now days :D
Interesting read this,not mentioning no names but i played someone not to long ago that looked dodgy,hit the T20 when they wanted then going out the board,but always made sure they were just ahead of me before finishing me off.At the time i thought it was dodgy without saying anythin to the person involved,and then seeing this thread as really confirmed my suspicions.
I have lost before Ocean..... I even lost to SteamLine 0-3 because I make human mistakes.
yeah cuz if u was usin playin her she would know..kissy kissy ;)
"I ONLY SAY THAT IN THE RULES ARE ALLOWED IN BOARD GAMES. BUT I DONT KNOW IF IS ALLOWED IN DARTS, I MUST SEE THE RULES OF DARTS."

The use of any external programs for darts is prohibited. Any users found using such programs will be banned.