« Back to All Topics
ssebi "!"
Posted in 
Go Moku
ssebi "!"
Posted in 
Go Moku
ssebi "!"
this new flyprdie version in gomoku is not bad with its smileys and all this other stuff, but to call me with an "!" after my name is uncredible.
I always play fair and dont use any sort of program!!!
so take away this "!" - I play since 2.5 years and more than 10.000 games ! so dont call me unfair player

i believe they won't remove the sign..how can you prove you don't use prog?
how can they that i use?!

they should just watch my games not only my stat or whatever
they should see how i play i dont know how programs work so i dont know -.-
i believe there's some kind of a system on FOD , which detects who is using prog and who isn't. But systems make mistakes too...
seems so cause i dont use program and i dont have a chance to get the "!" away
BAAAHAHAHHAHAHA this is the funniest thing i've read ]:)
yeh i know im funny mellow thank you
lol sebastian

ssebi real fair player ;)
Actually 
ssebi
you
 are an 
obsessive idiot
 who does in fact use a program.  
You
 also cannot manage to write in logical, cohering sentences. The people on flyordie do not have the time to be 
stupid
 like you and analyze program behavior.  You yourself are an 
IDIOT
 for not figuring it out by now. You're almost as stupid as 
Mellow Yellow
 who just goes around claiming things are funny in order to be condescending and feel better about himself without actually knowing why the topics are foolish.  

I will tell you how I know you use a PROGRAM.  The website detects program use by measuring the frequency of which you move your CURSOR in and out of the 
Java Applet (FLYORDIE game window), since you would need to click a program. There is no other valid reason for anyone else to constantly move his or her cursor in and out of the window. 
 Clearly you do this often since you have an 
!
 It is also clear that you use a program perhaps all the time since you still have an "
!
"  So stop your whining, 
all of you
, because really you are all just pointless people on a website to play board games.

THINGS I BOLDED, BESIDES EXCLAMATION MARKS AND THIS SENTENCE ARE TO INDICATE THINGS OF MASSIVE STUPIDITY. I DIDN'T CARE TO BOLD EVERY YOU (SSEBI).
I'll give you a very good reason to go in and out of the flyordie window if you are doing anything else at the same time on the computer (work, another game or whatever) so the system is absolutely useless.
The only effect is to get more insults for being suspected of using a program, it's rubbish.

So please take them away,
Thank you so much.
Oh how silly and stupid you are Seant.  It is obviously not a one time thing.  It sees if you do this a for a certain many games to give you an ! and takes the ! away after another amount of games where you don't move your cursor about. Also, you would have to be quite an idiot to open a game that makes you stop your work every minute, an ineffecient idiot. You must one of be one of these seant.  However, since your life revolves around this game that people basically only know about on flyordie and some other stupid hungarian and asian websites, you are perhaps just a loser. 
Ever heard of instant messaging? That, among many other things are possible reasons for moving the mouse in and out of the Java applet.

So in future, 
please
 try not to be such an 
ignorant, inconsiderate idiot

Thankyou ;)