« Back to All Topics
something wrong with games
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
the games are acting really wierd all of a suddan doing wierd stuff that I have never seen before!!! Anyone else having this problem???
What problems are you experiencing? And in which games are they occuring? Explain please.
Well, in connect 4 I was playing some people and then all of a suddan my screen goes black but I can still hear the noises of me moving my mouse. When I watch others play, usually I start to hear noises but the screen is frozen. when I click out of the page and then refresh the page it's back to normal for a short momement. This is really wierd!!!
maybe u have a virus mike and screens turn black when u use a program alot like a full screen program like velna.

ur stupid I don't program...
Well in that case...you probably have a virus and/or an issue with Java, do a scan with a good anti-virus or spyware remover such as Trend Micro Housecall (google it) or Ad-Aware.  I recommend Trend Micro.
there's a new java that just came out, maybe that would help, but probably not.

i don't think the blackouts happen in Opera, maybe try that if removing spyware doesn't help.  I don't think spyware is the issue, the blackout happend to me yesterday on IE7 and i'm pretty sure i'm spyware-free.  But i'm due for another scan so maybe i do have some.

i never heard of Trend Micro, if it's free i'll try it.  So now i have 6 spyware scanners total, i'm invincible lol.  If you send me a trojan it'll bounce right back at you.

u might be able to find some just by running a file search.  "virtumonde" and "not-a-virus" seem to be popular trojans these days.  Just to warn yas, if i ever make a virus i'll call it "definitely-not-a-virus" 
Whenever a new update for java becomes available it is common that people have problems. Usually they are caused by a corrupt download or a bad installation.

The normal method to solve this is to roll back your java version and then re-download the update and install it again.
always interupt i lose points very nasty cherkers game plaese chek it out your chekers saver very very bad