« Back to All Topics
TANX UPGRADE!!!
Posted in 
Tanx
TANX UPGRADE!!!
Posted in 
Tanx
TANX UPGRADE!!!
i know this subject has been brought many times already lol...but why not again :| i been playing tanx for 2 years and for wot i heard of many old players is that tanx never been upgraded since god knows when...i wasn't here that long like many of u, no offense. But i would like to see tanx be upgraded before 1 day i really sailed away with my lil boat. I mean, y is it so hard for FOD to at least upgrade new weapon geez...is that really asking for too much? :| this game is probablly the best FOD has in their site...n thats my opinion, ive play other games and i get bored easily. This game is reason y FOD probablly gets more money of, but they won't upgraded it :| Moderators should know that if they upgraded game that means more subbs=money. So im leaving this topic for any1 that wants to persuade the operators at FOD for the last time to upgrade at least a mine, maybe they ought to make them far more explosie or w/e but upgrade it for god sakes...plz Operators 
An upgraded game would be great.  I have been playing this game for about 1year and 4 months now and would welcome an upgrade with open arms.  lol.  It would also be good if subbed players had more control over the game.  For example, they could control wether energy is allowed or not allowed in an op.  Decide on what and how many weapons are allowed, etc etc.  I am sure you guys have good ideas too.  And of course, more battlefields!!!!! Fly or Die, WE NEED MORE BATTLEFIELDS.
upgrade this stuff fast FOD plz like 6 years without upgrade that i know of jeez man thats slacken a lil dont ya think its like hey guys kill of the best game on flyordie we dont care. dang guys take care of ur costomers and theyll take care of ur bills lol
 UPGRADE PLZ!
http://forum.flyordie.com/thread.jsp?forum=6&thread=39826&message=357196&q=73756767657374696f6e7320666f7220706f737369626c652061646474696f6e616c#357196

this is my link to my thread about adding new stuff in, it's decent quality take a look the truth is noone really cares lol, good luck with your wishes
Exactly! Just what I thought about making my post! I hope FOD also understands it.
WE NEED MORE BATTLEFIELDS, good lucky then
 SFT-†åňņħåu§ȩɍ    If tanx is the best game on FOD how come i only see 30 or less players playing it everyday ? lol mabye because tanx isnt that popular is why FOD not taking the time to upgrade 
For new battlefields: look those links in my post "TANX ll - let's influence it! " Value them. I really want anyone's opinion

lol im tanhauuser and i aproved this message :p. But ye i was tannhauser but that nick is long gone :( don't ask me how cuzz if u know me u should already know how. Another thing is "WOW" i can't believe i made this thread like 1yr half ago and it was resurrected from past. It just brings old memories :'(. But ye, tanx need an update n for person that said we only have 30 membs onlin thats not true, you forgot the "privates" those count too. They also want new maps n new weapons, so don't leave them out! don't be racist.