« Back to All Topics
Quitting with last rock in first end!
Posted in 
Curling
Posted in 
Curling
Yes it suppose to be a fun game but those who quit when they score in the first end with last rock should be peanalized and forced to shoot first rock for 10 games.

Please play fair. You know who you are.
So true. Sadly I think the only way to fix this is to revise the software. Personally I think one should be able to fix the noumber of ends before playing. But as I've understood the moderator didn't see that happening (obviously having limited knowledge to curling as it's being played) I think giving a 10game penalty of having first rock is a great suggestion!

Good curling!
Again I must add that yes it is suppose to be a fun game but there are far too many players who are out to piss others off. Quiiting with last rock when scoring is a pain and even worse when you always seem to shirt first and the opponent no matter who it is lately quits when they score only 1. There should either be a deduction of rating for this act or a penalty of making them play first for 10 straight games after.

Please fix this now!
Seems to me the easiest way to solve this is make it impossible to quit any game before 2 full ends are played.
>Seems to me the easiest way to solve this is make it impossible to quit any game before 2 full ends are played.

Good idea.