« Back to All Topics
MOUSE
Posted in 
Darts
MOUSE
Posted in 
Darts
MOUSE
CAN ANYONE TELL ME DOES A MOUSE REALLY MAKE YOU A BETTER PLAYER,AND WHAT KIND OF MOUSE DO YOU USE ?
HI,

I am a wizard and probably the best player in the game,at least I think I am.
The mouse makes a difference to me.I am using a Dell mouse that came with my PC and I can play extremelly well with that.Many people call me I am a cheat and using a programm but I am NOT and never have used any,it's all in the skill.I had an issue with my mouse which was freezing a lot and decided to buy a new one.I bought a different kind (smaller in size),but I simply couldn't play well at all with that so I bought a Dell mouse again and I am back on top.For me a bigger mouse works better because it gives me a better grab and increases my accuracy.If you are a child,smaller would work better for you.Never the less,you need to have a lot of practise and good hand/eye coordination,mouse itself will not play for you...Good luck :D (CINTONKO)
No your not the best player...So stop blowing steam up there
I had 1 year ago a better mouse, with the old one i was crown, now since i've got my new mouse, i play realy bad & cant even get over 100 points. So I stopped darts. :)

Tommy
GLB you rock let the darts hit the board