« Back to All Topics
lack of league tourneys!
Posted in 
Billiards
lack of league tourneys!
Posted in 
Billiards
lack of league tourneys!
im sorry to say the amount of tourneys in the majority of leagues these days have died,

players dont seem interested anymore

is there anyway we can improve leagues or tourneys?

it is kinda dull having the boring old single elim & true swiss all the time with about 11 or 12 players in,

what can be done to put the fun & excitement back in to our leagues & tourneys?

I think the fly or die interleague system running at the moment is an excellent idea, and one that should work over time.

Another answer is for FOD to endorse the tournaments more, maybe have a separate site and have a couple of mods controlling a proper tournament. Where players from FOD would have to come on a certain date/certain time every week or be dq'ed from the tourney. 
You may have noticed that there are alot of leagues up and running now. the problem is that it is all the same ppl who enter them, i myself have joined 7 of them. so all these ppl go between leagues looking for tourneys hence the reason for the downturn in numbers.
i get the feeling many ppl will dis agree but there should be either 1 league!! to make tourneys bigger or 1 league per person!!

there are so many leagues now your only gettin 2 or 3 tourneys a day sometimes now!

or sometimes like 5 or 6 ppl in a 3pm est tourney that when u expect most people to be on

i think my policy above should be considerd! to improve tourneys & leagues
Well if u have a rule where u can only be in one league the number of members in each league would decrease.
And also having one huge league would just be a league with more cheaters and bad eggs, causing ppl to leave.  It's bettr off just spreading out the cheaters in seperate leagues so the admins would have less to deal with.
hey reggie maybe u should also consider u might be boxxed in most leagues for maybe i dont know "ur attitude" and insults towards other players, ah well that was just a thought on why u might not be playin in many turnies.
excuse me??

the fact that ldz7 is the worst league ive ever played in

for example , u can make a combination with the 9ball with ball in hand! wtf so if for example 4-9 is right over the pocket & u scratch i cant go for it??

kinda shìt rule!

& lady death has the attitude problem not me!

plus u aswell coming on this forum blasting me! 
lmao sooo funny, and its lds7 not ldz7 and ur the only one here with an attitude problem, yup,  i see u playin in loads of turnies bud, keep it up and nice language too.
see, such a poor league cant even remember name !
childish chit chat only degrades these threads, sort it out peeps. on regies defence i have had no problems with him and have never realy seen him upset anyone else, so this would sugest that the problem is withing lds7.

for the defence of lds7, rules are rules and if you dont like them dont play in that league, simple.
Man that was a HURRENDOUS LEAGUE, they would box u for laughing
Now now. The forums are know place for fighting do that some where else. I kinda agree with reggies idea about to many leagues. I think there should be fewer leagues. Ones that dont have very members in that way there would be more ppl in the leagues that were kicked out