« Back to All Topics
Moderators?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Moderators?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Moderators?
How come there are never any moderators online, i play just about 24-7( exa.) but i play alot, and i have only seen 1 moderator in the past 2 mo. whats the point in haveing them if there never gonna be around.
I think that they answer questions and solve complaints mostly.

>>How come there are never any moderators online

This comment is false.  There are 10+ moderators online daily in between all of the FOD games.  Please also remember that we work voluntarily for FOD and we have our lives too.  There is not 24/7 coverage, if ever you need to contact a moderator, then please do so by using the 'Contact Moderators' link given on the FlyOrDie Homepage.

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
Yes that's false, there are moderators around, you may not always see them around but don't let that fool you. Obviously they can't always be online, none of us can really. 

Darren
hi ThUnDeR
you mean  mods read us posting about cheater Player ?
I do'nt believe it .  

see please by Don Tico in Archiv.....
>>you mean mods read us posting about cheater Player ?

If you report it, we WILL deal with it.

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
>If you report it, we WILL deal with it.

Sounds like an insurance claim advert. 
:p
LOL Yeah but if you guys were insurance agents, you would deal with it then double our subscription fees! :)
ok, that question answerd, another question. do mods check out complaints for themselvs or just take a persons word for it? any1 can say anything, and have playersd demerited or removed from fod on fals claims of hurrasment or such things.
whenever i need a mod i got to 8ball :D & i find around 1-3mods online ;) .. and my problem is solved :) :p
>ok, that question answerd, another question. do mods check out complaints for themselvs or just take a persons word for it? any1 can say anything, and have playersd demerited or removed from fod on fals claims of hurrasment or such things.

When complaints are emailed into us, we of course look into the matter.  We do NOT go by "persons word".  All actions i.e demerits and bans have a genuine reason.

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
Funny that..when I didn't no have too take ss no mod would not do anything I did report him by info and on FOD website but nothing done :) all coz I didn't no how to take ss and no mod would come too darts too see what he was doing sent Don Tico pvt but never talks back :) 
In direct response to this remark, note that in all rooms there modération.Il be aware that the moderators are volunteers selected according to criteria FOD, they have their private lives. You have many ways to reach and send your complaints, ideas, criticism through the forum and a link available on sheets of pseudo concerned if there have fault or fraud.
 You should also know that there're people who are constantly on the game rooms which are not moderators aTitle, but whose mission is to detect a class of pseudo surfing this type of site with intentions very questionable. These people all the time a report criminal behavior to moderation and provide information on other behaviors such as insulting and disturbing. So please, stop thinking you are alone in the room and you are not protected (in parentheses).

Steern Harry.
don tico dont know english so well barton! you should have talked to another mod who knows english wel! so, this might be why he not reply/ he might have been afk :D (y) :$
Don Tico does talk english,and I could not find anymore mods ... so
barton to take a screen shot hit ctrl+ prt scr on your keyboard then open paint and hit ctrl+v.btw without a screenshot anyone can make allegations against anyone.if theres no screenshot how do we know whos telling the truth and whos lying.