« Back to All Topics
Unfair red marks
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Unfair red marks
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Unfair red marks
Hi, my nick name is xavi hermanes. and it has got the red mark showing I might use prog, but I don't use one, you can verify that with some of my friends and they can tell, I've been playing here for a quite long time and never got it, now all my nicks under 400 are getting itm I want to know why? Please Im'm looking forward to an answer. thanks.
its cause your winning alot and losing less! i think :D
I have losing records too, I don't think that has anything to do with th fact that all my nicks are getting the red mark without even getting to granmaster or over fourth hundred points.
Player might use program, it says "Player might" so it don't mean you do ... 
Bonjour, on peut avoir le signe rouge du programme soit :
-en utilisant un programme,
-en jouant avec plusieurs pseudo en même temps ou à plusieurs jeux en même temps
-en allant sur msn, google... 

En bref, le logiciel ne détecte pas le programme en lui même mais le changement de page ... ( je trouve bête se logiciel, avant on pouvait jouer plusieurs parties en même temps, maintenant ... ) 

Bonne journée !

TRADUCTION :

Hello, we can have the red sign of the program is:
- by using a program,
- by playing with several pen name at the same time or in several games(sets) at the same time
- by going on msn, google... 

In brief, the software does not detect the program in him even but the change of page (I find stupid software, before we could play several parts(parties) at the same time, maintaining) 

Good day !
try not to open windows,system will notice if u are play it prog:D