Posztolva 
Four in a Row
 kategóriában
Public Tournament
Posztolva 
Four in a Row
 kategóriában
Public Tournament
Hello OPERATOR  we want a Public Touranament which is for non subscribed players can you make it?? i think many players want this..waiting for reply

Dark Prince
Yes, I hope for Dark Prince and everywhan that a public tournament will come.
And a subscribers tournament
2 tournaments ;)

Conny1
yes i agree, a public 10 sec tournament would be great!
I agree, But just too say there is not really a need to make the time limit 10 seconds. That was only suggested ages ago to stop programmers. However in tournaments programs are PROHIBITED. Therefore as it's a;; going to be players using their brain 10 seconds may be too quick especially if your playing a very hard variant or a break. I suggest 30 seconds?
It's 1min, and I think mods can see if any1 is using a prog :$
I can see if someone using a program, and i can tell you that more than 70% of players over 400 using program.
Mods can't see if some1 programs in a tournament :p It's the system it detects if someone is like clicking outside the window meaning using a program. But it has sad people who uses 2 Computer turn off internet on the other and use program on it so they cant be detected :S
We all know many programmers on FlyOrDie. As I have played for over 5 years I know a wide range of programmers and can immediately identify then... Now FOD is against forum posts listing cheats... But can we not make one which is not exactly penalising them but actually warning mods and players who programs. So when it comes to an actual tournament they will be able to know if they are versus a program. However there is no point listing which program they use, as more players from the pool game come and download that program for the c4 tournament.
If there's a public tourney I'm all in for it pal.