« Back to All Topics
Pro Rules For Everybody
Pro Rules For Everybody
Pro Rules For Everybody
I'd like if you would put pro rules for everybody. I'm tired of fluke shots. I'm here to play pool not to waste my time with some lucky man who has no clue about this game. At least create a room where you can play with pro rules. Thanks.
you can aset pro rules in settings if you wish to play pro rules.not all of us are professional 8ball players.

flukes are a part of life.plus theres the definition of flukes.if you hit a ball hard not knowing if it will go in or not knowing there is a possibility it will go in but not much chance is that a fluke or not????
What a great idea to create a room that only has pro rules, I am most certainly not the best player or that good at all but I do like the pro rules as it does keep the smasher and bangers out because as lindegaard says so many flukers that think the game is all about banging it in the pockets and hitting off another ball to succeed and then think they are brilliant I have played so many in pro rules and I have loved playing it even though most of the time I get beaten but I can handle losing when it is a genuine loss because the player was better than myself ...the only thing that I would say is ...this is a business and to keep out the people that you say are flukers it should be a subcribe to pro rules room and anyone that already subcribes to play be the only ones that have access.... Awesome Idea (Y)really hope it will be considered 
I don't think that lindegaard is saying that all of the shots are flukes, because ofc as you say that is just not possible and you can even in pro rules sometimes hit a fluke , what I think he is saying is that it would stop the people that do play a game of just fluking shots by just hitting and hoping, and as you say whiteghost we are not all perfect players but i can take on board what he is saying as it happens so much in straight pool probably more than in (8)because as you know it is a bit of a hit and hope game in straight pool I have seen you play whiteghost and you are a person of some skillful playing (Y) I think in a discussion of this type we have to be careful all around not to tread on toes with flippent remarks of good or bad players because as you say not all of us have the skill or others :)