« Back to All Topics
Cheating ----
Posted in 
Curling
Cheating ----
Posted in 
Curling
Cheating ----
Namely there has remained with the old one the people like MPTLEO cheerfully till 500 or 1000 score cheaten!
how players should ever reach(achieve) such a high ranking with fair means in would exclude from only few players!
I find the crown(krone) has to go with it would be carried(worn) and not by permanent cheaten by novices!! This is not acceptable!

TeamGermany and co.
its better than 1 end play en runn you know what a mean team germany :)look first you self 
SET THE GAME TO MORE THAN ONE END!!! 

Why can't people do this? If you don't put a set amount the players are allowed to leave after any end with no punishment.

Playing beginners can not be considered as cheating.

Merv
"ANY" form of unsportsmanlike behaviour will not be tolerated! When a 300+ rated player only plays beginners in a 10 end skin game (and they usually leaves after 1 or 2 ends)is that sportmanslike conduct? There are now 20+ players here with a 300+ rating who only plays these players. Imo they are all cheaters. Thats not a statement, Thats a fact. Thanks!
You people put too much importance on those ratings. You obviously know they don't represent players well.

They also should be rating for winning a whole game, not just one end (unless that is the whole game).
Ratings means alot to some and nothing to others doesn't really matter but I personaly am proud of mine I earned it. It can be annoying becuase I have family who I would like to play againest but have to guest guest should be a none rated game also.  Anyway For those who do cheat to get more points is just down right low and unsportsmanlike. There are all kinds of unsprtsmanlike situations I'll done it by giving ppl my points becuase of poor curling.  To play just 1 end is low and you have to have no honour but its not againest the rules player beware.
(There are all kinds of unsportsmanlike situations) ("but i've")
(But I've For example)(above text)  Sry to get off topic but since I am talking about unsportsmanlike situations I have never seen so many ppl connected and judgemental towards other players don't get me wrong im not perfect I have snapped at ppl for showing disrespect during game play but seriously just because your behind a computer doesn't mean sportsmanship is out the window.
Why do your family have to play as guests? Get them a handle. If you play on the same IP address no ratings are swapped back and forth. I play against friends in the same house a lot. That's how it works.
Is this in English. I have no idea what Germany is saying.