« Back to All Topics
Bann because of what ?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Bann because of what ?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Bann because of what ?
Hi FlyorDie, i would known why people become a bann because someone has reported him fun like because he s jelaous or other.
I want FlyorDie have just fun on this site, but its not possible anymore because some players do that all the time, and they find this funny to anger people.
I have 3 acounts i say it to u honestly now.
But i never use themto cheat or otherwise to report inocent people.
Let people have again their fun on this site, and i beg u FlyorDie, change the way of report options that requested from a player that he really says what the problem is and that he has soport from more than one or 2 other difrent IP players, or the option that he can send u an Screen Shot that proves the other way of cheating or insulting.

Thank you FlyorDie. JohhnyHR-game Curling
Dear Ja sam Taj,

Fun is what this website has been made for and sure it still has a great fun factor, nevertheless fun ends there where the rules get touched. In order to guarantee fairness and sportsmanship we have to obey the rules, if not the disaster would not stop.

Enjoy this site but do not forget that there are rules which apply to everyone.

The current ban relates to the games on which you have accepted players behaviour who was intentionally losing.

Please be advised to obey the rules in order to avoid such situations.

Merv
O Dear Moderator MERVIN you mean the behaviour like you did in curling?
Acept a 10 ends chalenge from team germany and you left after 1 end so he won 30-0 ?
Or should i send some pics here? if you denie it,you are a real excample to players here,banning players for the same you did ,what now you gonne ban yourself ? dear moderator?
consider yoor actions in the future,because being a mod isnt forever if you continue like this,be aware mr MERV :)

"just to calm your emotions I was not cheating but testing the stat. Points have been restored to the previous level."

Wasn't it the content of the mail sent to you? Or what is your real purpose here?
Mervin is a polite , respectful & considerate , not to mention helpful moderator that this community needs , i look around i see his posts , he is a good guy & deserves his position from what i have seen.

If he said he was testing something then he was testing something.

Some players just hate particular moderators because they do their job , i for one do not , despite having bans in the past i still respect the fact they do the best they can to keep this website in order.

Note , the way you are acting towards him in this topic is indeed very immature , perhaps re-consider the possible consiquences to obstructing a moderator while doing his job , i assure you it isn't a demerit.

Show some respect for those staff of flyordie to spend so long reading our emails , reports & technical issues throughout FlyOrDie.
johnny hr you are the abusive player several nicks i will never play you along with several others like you/mute /mute mute/ is the weapon to deal with you then when your muted you dont exist 
mervin i am shocked you took his accusations on the chin!! any one else would have done him for abuse lol 
EDIT off your own new topic Mervin :)

Since we are not supposed to accuse players of cheating/insulting before checking the facts !

See i think even operator agree with me,Cheers again Merv ;)

How is 

"just to calm your emotions I was not cheating but testing the stat. Points have been restored to the previous level."

Wasn't it the content of the mail sent to you? Or what is your real purpose here?"

accusing someone of cheating? You should spend more time at school trying to learn who to read and comprehend, rather than trying to embarrass people. You have only embarrassed yourself by proving you don't know what the word "accuse" means. Also you state 

ǤĀ₦ǤĀ--ƧŦȲLĒ - "Since we are not supposed to accuse players of cheating/insulting 
before checking the facts
 !"

If you could understand what Mervin wrote, you would know that he is trying to 
check the facts

So, NO. The operator will not agree with you at all.