« Back to All Topics
Who still plays?
Posted in 
Billiards
Who still plays?
Posted in 
Billiards
Who still plays?
Wondering who still plays on here? Been gone for a few months, came back and no-one plays that I know. 
wdw league is still running tourneys daily in 8ball league room 3.
Do KendoNagasaki and Theblueblackhussar still play? They were great players,had some good games with them two.Anyone seen them loged in recently?Its good when you get to know other users and have matches with chat before and after frames.They are many a good polite and fantastic snooker player on here.Looking forward to subscibeing and playing in the torneys in July.
Wb James, I'm not here much but still lingering around every now & then ;)
Thanks Tommy and ThUnDeR, the standard of players these days compared to a few years ago has declined, there were a lot of 800+ in 8ball now it's rare to find more than 2. Same with Snooker there were a lot of Black balls, now hardly any. I know I'm not known for being a brilliant play, or if I'm known at all haha, but I think I could give a go nowadays than a few years ago. Maybe I'll stick around for a few months. :p
a few months ago it was rare to see somebody under 1000 in 8ball. I dont know if it was old people playing again, or same people multi nicking or whatever. 

Im never in a position to say the quality has declined cause im always just 400's in pool/snooker, so probably above average but not great :p