« Back to All Topics
PLEASE HELP WITH DART ISSUE
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
Please Help... I've been playing darts for a long time, less than 30 days ago I was ranked 300+ and usually stayed close to that, but for whatever reason every time I play someone now I cant shoot at all and im down to less than 50 rank . If I practice I shoot perfect but as soon as I challenge someone im all over the place. What can cause this. I have tried several diff. mouse with no results

Whenever my darts go astray its always the mouse.if its a optical mouse check the lighted area is of dust or moisture free. 
I can't throw them straight and i'm not sure if it's the mouse or just my own timing.
Go into your system files/device manager and see if you have more than one mouse listed.......if so delete all others except the one you use regularly. I had that issue when I changed mice about 6 mos. ago.
Then make sure all of your drivers are up to date for mouse, flash, etc.  and also make sure your page file memory is set to 2500 mb or higher.  This insures your computer won't bog down while playing.
If your internet connection is slower than usual.....this will also effect your game when competing, but you won't notice it much when playing alone.
I guess i should ask if it other applications or programs are not working as they should be.  Or if it is only the dart playing that is affected.
Goodluck-