« Back to All Topics
NO ACCESS TO ROOMS
Posted in 
Technical
NO ACCESS TO ROOMS
Posted in 
Technical
NO ACCESS TO ROOMS
 COULD YOU PLEASE ADVISE ME OR SHOW ME HOW TO HAVE ACCESS TO DIFFERENT ROOMS THOUGH I HAVE A YEAR SUBSCRIPTION ? Thanks for answering  me .
After you sign in, there is a list of all available rooms. Click one to enter.
thanks for your answer but i want to know if i could have access to a room even if it is full ? Respectfully yours.
Only subscribers can enter full rooms 

So if you are not a subscriber and you try to get into a full room you will not be allowed unless your a sub player

Hope this helps you

Regards Basingstoke
Yes you can enter a room even though it is full, this is one of the benefit you get as a subscriber.
thanks for your answer but  the problem is that i m a subscriber and i apologize fot not having mentionned it !
I am a subscriber and i cannot acceed to a room i choose .
 With my best regards .Have a good day.
In your first post of this thread you stated "I THOUGHT I HAD A Y?EAR SUBSCRIPTION?", which you do which means you can enter any room of any game even when it is full.

This also means you can edit your service record.

Once you are logged in, go back to the "play now" page of whichever game it is you play.
Once there, click play now, and you should be logged in obviously by now, once you are on this page, click "Settings", here you can modify your player "Introduction/Bio" and add a little information about yourself ( if you want to that is) this is not a "Must do" this is just a bonus feature for subscribers.

You can also choose your Age, Gender and Countries Flag in the settings control panel and choose whether or not other players can view them.

And as a subscriber you have in-game benefits which the free players do not.
such as Creating a custom amount of Ends, or frames, number of games in a match, depending on which games you play.

You also have the feature "Do Not Disturb" which is very usefull to avoid people constantly flooding you with challenges.

BRB Is obviously "Be Right Back" this feature is great if you are busy as it shows others that you are not there.
Then there is the "Add Buddy/Remove" Buddy feature.
This allows you to click a name of any player, whom you consider a friend then click the "Buddy Button" which will highlight his player icon as a yellow character, his chat will also be yellow so you can easily recognize when he is talking in the lobby ect.

There are multiple other features as a subscriber, some which i don't know for sure because i only play 2 or 3 games on here, but hopefully what i have written above is of some use to you.

I Know you asked how to enter full rooms, but i feel it is a good idea to give you a little more information of some of the subscribtion features incase you were curious what they were, as they differ depending which game you are playing on FlyOrDie.

Example..
In Tanx, as a subscriber you can give your Room a custom title.
You can limit the ratings of those who can and cannot enter your Room in TANX to avoid playing people you might not be capable of beating just yet, or to avoid playing people you believe are not as experienced as yourself.
And the most useful feature in TANX as a subscriber is being able to Create a "PASSWORD" Locked operation where only those you give the password to can join.
Tanx has 4 different maps for you to play in, the default one being classic, the 3 additional ones you can play when you create an op as a subscriber are Mars, Desert & Snow, you can't make these without a subscription.

As I said, each game has different features as a subscribers, so feel free to try out some other FlyOrDie games if you haven't already as they each have a unique feeling to them that the others do not.

I thank you very much for your answer that i appreciated 
reading and thus following your precious advice !
 respectfully yours FTW-Warrior .
The rooms are suported 120 players , and subscibers are permision to enter the room
i see all the rooms with numbers of players but when i want to enter it shows empty and no possible connexion.Question:
how can it show numbers of players and white board where it mentions :'impossible connexion and no possible access to 
the server?