« Back to All Topics
Counting points
Posted in 
General
Counting points
Posted in 
General
Counting points
Hello, I would appreciate a response from anyone about my question. I otato that when I get to 350 points is applied to a red icon in my name because I would play with a software. Looking at so many profiles of other players, with scores well above do not have this icon. their score is much, much higher than mine, even without defeats and victories with three cifre.Il my ratio is 1.83. There are players having the ratio 193.40, 18.56,90.00,5.71, 16.85 and many others. Why all this? How are the counts? Thank you 
(sorry for the bad english)
Hi Storm, The red ! icon (If that's the one you're talking about) means the server has picked up that the player might be using a e.g. chess engine to play their games for them, as opposed to being a human player, which is a form of cheating if the opponent does not know they are using an engine. The player is given a red ! icon so that opponents are aware they might be playing against a computer. This is only given to a player when they reach 350, because it's more likely they would be using a e.g. chess engine at that sort of rating and upwards, I think. A player can get to ratings of e.g. 700 with ratios like that without having a red ! icon if they are clearly a human player. If you have a red ! icon but you are not using a computer to play games for you, I think you should keep playing and it would go away. Hope this helps!
Thanks Daniel, everything you say I already knew him, the question is un'altra.Perchè other players who reach very high scores and averages, we speak of 0-2 defeats in 150/250 games do not have this icon? They average a 150-200 defeat every game and play without this icona.Come down the system that players use certain software (to get to 350 is not hard, just not as good challenge players and get there early) and others that use it. I can guarantee that I played against and everything suggests that use of the programs. Welcome response from everyone (especially by a moderator). Thank you