« Back to All Topics
A year in review 2017
Posted in 
General
A year in review 2017
Posted in 
General
A year in review 2017
Overall my experience was good. I came into the year only having experience in Memory, Pool and Darts. Not very good I might add. Maintaining A Zero average was easy to do. I was given a gift membership for a week that allowed me to try my luck in the daily tournaments. I lost every single match that week. I purchased a membership the day my gift membership expired. I was hooked on the rush I got from the competition. Before long I found myself spending every spare minute of each day practicing and playing all of the games offered here. I decided to play in every tournament I could and did just that. Missing only a few all year. At first I felt like I was in the middle of a stampede of elephants; wondering to myself what was I  doing here. Then one day after a tournament in 4 IN A ROW,I was sent a message from a guy named Oewan asking me how I liked it and offered me a few pointers he thought might help me out. I cant express it enough on how grateful I was and how good I felt every time he would sit in on my matches. Players like Oewan are a true asset to this site. Throughout the year I had my moments, receiving 2 demerits along the way. I found a couple new friends(gab),(Tommy),(xxx7)and (Oewan)and lost a good one too. The competition was exciting and I found myself waking up to play each day. Great players like (Los),(Oewan),(giest),(police),and(virusanthrax)made each day a challenge. These players acted professionally at all times and delivered great performances day in and day out.  I would recommend joining this site and buying into a membership to anybody that loves competition. The benefits outweigh all the negative talk out there. Thank you FLYORDIE             
That's very nice Tommy, If only everybody in here shared your enthusiasm.:)  I wanted to thank you for always showing your support and having such a positive attitude . You are a very good person!!!
yes it's a nice competition, for me important is caracter too...nice to meet you guys RR oew Tommy, giest.Have a nice year in 2018 too
Well put, R&R. I salute you. It was awesome watching you progress so fast in so many unfamiliar games. Your ability to look past the negative banter shows you are a true gentleman and the competitor we should ALL aspire to be. I want to see you in the top 5 in 2018; first place can come in '19. ;) 

Cheers!

Tommy2Tron
It is very good what you say, and I agree with you that it is an authentic page, and there is no other page like flyordie, and I hope that this year there is a lot of competition, and those players that you mentioned are the true flyordie players and others that are missing mention, but they are always, luck in the grand prix. regards