New way to see loses and wins.
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Hiya,

I find the new way to see our wins and loses, not at all as easy as it was!!

Before seeing the Wins and losses we had was scads easier than using the point ratio, that one has to see now. 

Thanks as always to Y'all to improving this grand site, yet, some are merely not needed or helpful.

Hm...thank ya~~*

Yours in Othello love and service,

Tessa ,<3 :p 

Player profiles seem to be about the only thing they actually know how to update.

Never add new games, they never make updates to any of the games or anything. Just update profiles for results and information.

Improving the site? Yeah.. that's a good one lol.
How is it being improved when there are thousands of players who have quit in recent years? It hasn't improved. It's only gotten worse overall. Woohoo profile updates like 10 years later than they should have been implemented.

Yeah let's celebrate. I spent near 1k GBP on subs over the years and the Admins and Developers don't even give me the time of day. Shows exactly how little they care about us players and the community. I don't get why you're always feeding them compliments. You're a nice person but probably too nice :).
And now even the snooker page breaks and won tournaments visibility on the site is having problems hahahha