« Back to All Topics
New forum
Posted in 
General
New forum
Posted in 
General
New forum
As you can see, the forum has been updated. 

Enhancements compared to the previous version: 
- replies can be viewed in threaded view, like Reddit
- upvote, downvote, reactions
- on the main page it shows new topics from all interested categories, no need to click on category links every time
- replies can be sorted by vote count
- additional topics are loaded on-demand on scrolling
- showing profile pictures, permissions and dot count of players
- posts are displayed without pre-approval if the author has at least 5 dots
- abuse report
- mobile layout
- latest posts of a player are shown in the player information page

Some additional notes: 
- The language selector works differently than before. Topics now have both a 'category' and a 'language', so languages aren't such general categories like the others.  
- The posts are loading a bit slower than before, but this of course will be fixed in the next days. 
- There is no automatic emoticon replacement support as of now. But you can of course use the standard (Unicode) emojis, for example on a PC press the Windows key and the period ('.') key at the same to start the system's emoji selector, or on a mobile phone emojis are available through the standard on-screen keyboard.
❤️
🙃
😮
Glad to see an update for our forum! Good job! :)
❤️
Can you let me help you?
Nice to have an update for the forum.
❤️
🙃
Looks very good. Well done!
❤️
Brilliant! It looks great and I like the new features a lot. Thank you for all those those improvements!  I'm a bit embarrassed to ask that, but could somebody tell me where I can find the "forum search"? (where one can enter key words to search the forum ). Thanks again and kind regards, John
❤️
I think there is no "search button" available, I guess you have to search the topic based on its category. However, that would be a nice addition though. :)
❤️
Ah I see :)  So that would be something I really would wish for. Thank you Goddess for your friendly reply. Kind regards, John
❤️
🙃
Hello John I dont know hou i must to write to Forum Post thats why i write here. I have 1 qustion. Why i can"t use capital letters in a chat with my friends in Memory game.Maybe i have vision problem. I don"t see anywhere in de rules what i can"t used capital letters.
Hello Atina,
please go to  
https://www.flyordie.com/forum/
 and click "new topic" -> General - and kindly post your question there.
Edited by John Stewart
I am among the people who are happy about the new forum with the numerous improvements! Thank you very much for your hard work and time you put into this. Well done! :)
❤️
Thank you :) It's a nice update, Good job!
I love the update. Thank you for all hard work and thought you put in! Much appreciated. 🌻💜
❤️
I ❤️ the new forum with all its new features a lot. Thank you for all the work you put into this! Well done.
❤️
Thank you for your work! Great job!
Great work hoat4 👍🏻

It’s really good to see some positive changes that have been long awaited.
❤️
🙃
😮
Hi hoat4.

If possible, I would like to see 2 changes:

1.  Ability to delete/edit a comment they have made.
2.  Ability to "@" a user.  i.e "@hoat4 - I have an idea..."  it will then notify you that someone has made a direct comment to you.  This would give the forum a more personal touch and help users connect with other members easier.
❤️
Yes, I agree with you iSpy. 
It would be very useful if you could edit or delete a posting - at least for a certain period of time. 
Maybe during the first 3 minutes after it was posted -  and after that no more changes can be made.
Extraordinary, a long-awaited revival.
Pleasant and well structured.
Thank you "hoat4" .
❤️
Hello hoat4,
Congratulations for your excellent work, I loved it 👌, if before flyordie it was already a place of excellence, now it's super attractive and inspiring.
I loved all the changes but specifically these 3 changes:
 -replies can be viewed in threaded view, like Reddit
 -upvote, downvote, reactions
 -posts are displayed without pre-approval if the author has at least 5 dots

Thank you very much
A hug
Dav7d
❤️
🙃
Very good web redesign development! n.n
Thats all very nice hoat4 but about time the win - draw - lose stuff comes back into info.
And better payment system to extend subscription, i tried 5 x and each time says debit card info incorrect while its correct.
U still with that radioactive thingy in info?

Greetings, AL
Well done.

Looks good so far.   Thank you for listening us
❤️
merci pour ce nouveau forum facile d'acces
🙃
Hoat4 such a great work I loved it❤👌
Eres una gran persona:) que Dios te bendiga :)
❤️
Eres una gran persona:) que Dios te bendiga :)
❤️