« Back to All Topics
Servidor em baixo
Servidor em baixo
Servidor em baixo
Boa noite. Os vossos servidores estiveram a falhar esta noite, fazendo com que perdesse 2 jogos em que estava com mais pedras e perto de ganhar. Acho injusto. Se estavam com problemas, pelo menos anulavam os jogos.
🙃
❤️
Hello Cassal, don't get me wrong, but for a player registered since 2011 it seems that he entered here for the 1st time, yes there were flaws which is normal to happen from time to time, but the website's technical team was aware and committed immediately resolving the situation as quickly as possible.
Now I think it's really bad for you to come here and make bad insinuations about FlyOrDie crying for losing points in 2 games, and that for now I doubt it, because when that happens, since the failure is instantaneous and equal for everyone who find themselves playing, no one wins, but everyone gets the same points.
Don't value the points, play and have fun✌
Regards
Dav7d
❤️
😮
Dav7d, for you, shame on you. Your responde was ambarrasing for yourself. Im a man, not a Child. Sad, sad, sad, unbelievable.
Never again i post something here. You assume im a lyer, i assume that your insult was to hide your incompetence to solve the problems.
Bye
❤️
🙃
Good afternoon,
1º No one insulted anyone,
2º There is failure of the game server is normal to happen very sporadically, when it happens it affects not only you but 
     everyone, as such we must accept this failure;
3º Stop whining for the 2 games that you lost, "win or lose is sport".
4º Don't accuse FlyOrDie of being unfair, moreover when these situations occur the rooms all stay at 0 players, only then those 
     who want to start playing again, risking losing or not losing the game again until the situation is definitely solved.

Stay well
Dav7d
❤️
😮
LOL. You are The guy!!! take the trophy. bye
🙃
Hello Dav7d, somebody is frustrated and addresses his frustration in the forum - not in the lobby - as it is recommended by some moderators.   

I'm a bit sad about your reply, because it's peppered with verbal attacks. And i'm a bit angry, because it contains some incorrect information.  

You write: Somebody who's nick is registered since 2011 and who "hasn't played many games yet" (but he has, look checkers), doesn't have the right to complain. (what??)

You call this complaint "making bad insinuations", and you find it "bad to cry over lost points" plus you doubt that he lost points. So in your opinion, he's even lying, right?

You are TELLING him that "points are not important", he should not value them and "have fun".

For him and for most of us, points are important. It's not you who decides what's important for somebody else and what is not. We are all different; we have different goals - here on FOD and in life. I believe that we should accept and RESPECT each other, so all of us can enjoy their time here more and have more fun.

Last but not least, it's not correct that during those server issues "nobody wins" and "everybody gets the same points"
I lost some games and points too, before I decided to stop playing. Some friends of mine - the same. We lost points.

----------------

When I put something in writing, be it in an e-mail, in a text message, in a forum post, etc. I continously ask myself the one question:

John, would you like to read THAT in the newspaper tomorrow morning? 😁

This helps me to better find the right tone and sometimes I even end up not writing anything at all.

Kind regards,  
John :)
❤️
🙃
👍🏻
🙃