Complaint about a threatening player who curses and blasphemes
Posted in 
Checkers
Posted in 
Checkers
Hello.

I sent u emails couple of times in the link on website but ur not answering to me, and this player keep showing of in my games, and keep to harassing me non stop in the general chat in private in my games every time every place!!!!!
He have many nicks!!!
Some of them I remember is Dovxd / pianoxd/ 67890 ( something like that) and he have many more nicks!!!!
this guy is really mentally not ok in he’s brain!!!
he asks for my address to hurt me, he treat on my life in the private chat couple of times!!!! 
he actually wrote it down for me explicitly last week it was with one of his nicknames “pianoxd” and he threatens me all the time, swears at me and writes me Nazi messages about  So I'm Jewish, he spreads lies about me that I use the software, he constantly humiliates other players as well.  I request in every language of request that you give him permanent removal of all the users he has and the future users he opens.  He is really a mentally unhealthy person.  It's a shame I don't have screenshots to document how unhealthy this man is.  I have one screenshot of him teasing me a little, but if you have a record of his users' chat history in your system, you'll see that he literally wrote all these things to me.  Asking for the urgent treatments!!!!!!!!!
Just now he heading me with he’s nicks Dovxd.
I’m asking u will give him BAN FOR EVER TO ALL OF HIS NICKS AND THE NEW NICKS HE WILL CREATE!!!!!!!!
I can’t anymore with him.
Please take care of this very seriously!!!!!
It cannot be that player in ur website will behaviour like I details you in the email and he’s continue to stay and harassing!!!!
I’m demand u will do something urgent !!!!
I’m adding here screen shot as a proofs just from the last 2 days.

I will be waiting for answer from you soon.

Ty very much.
😢
🙃
Hello אמונה טהורה,

>I sent u emails couple of times in the link on website but ur not answering to me, and this player keep showing of in my games, and keep to harassing me non stop in the general chat in private in my games every time every place!!!!! 

> We have received your emails and please in the future if the abuse still ongoing in the room, I suggest for you to use this format to report a player. 

- Use the 'Report abuse' button provided on the player's info page >> Open player's info then press 'Report abuse' choose for the appropriate reason and 'Confirm report'.

> Some of them I remember is Dovxd / pianoxd/ 67890 ( something like that) and he have many more nicks!!!!

>> Action has been taken into these accounts.

> It's a shame I don't have screenshots to document how unhealthy this man is. I have one screenshot of him teasing me a little, but if you have a record of his users' chat history in your system, you'll see that he literally wrote all these things to me.

>> A screenshot is very helpful. You can attach the required file on your email by using 

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/support/screenshot.html
 as a proof.

Moving forward, kindly continue to enjoy the games. Furthermore, we also have MUTE button available, so please feel free to utilize them.

Thank you.
❤️
Hi.

Ty very much!
I don’t have the report button that u speaking about.
Why should I do?
Then just mute him. And forget about him. He cannot hurt you. MUTE him.