« Back to All Topics
firuse cheats
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
firuse cheats
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
firuse cheats
firuze cheats  you win the game he gets the points on his profile . will you do something about this cheat ?
🙃
No, you lost the game.
❤️
my screen said i WON . WHY CAN'T YOU  ACKNOWLEDGE THAT.DON'T YOU HAVE A REPLAY ? THEN USE IT !!
i won't be renewing subscription when it expires ..thanks for nothing. you guys are corrupt like every one else , thanks for accepting my 25 dollars and doing nothing for the integrity of the game !!!!!!!
when the game was over the program {fly or die } said i won the game .when i looked at my profile points it said i lost the game. what the hell is going on here?
Good morning Eugene Butch, 
First of all I would like to ask you to calm down and avoid slandering and offending the player in question and above all FlyOrDie.
As iSpy has informed you and as your game history proves, you lost the game with the player, and there is nothing you can do about it.
I ask you to read carefully the rules of the site and realize that things only work well when there is respect and compliance of rules, I suggest you that next time you see something wrong in the game and by that fact you feel offended or hurt, please make the information to the moderators by the correct means and available, waiting for response in due course, and do not use the forum to come shooting discriminately about everything and everyone.

Have fun and all the best to you.

Regards 
Dav7d
❤️
you refuse to acknowledge that the program told me i won the game when it was finished. then when i went to check my profile it said my opponent won the game , if you do not believe me check the game out for yourself. i'm a subscriber and i'm telling you the truth my opponent is not a subscriber. am i not paying 25 dollars for at least a explanation of why i was cheated !!!
🙃
Good afternoon Eugene Butch, 
Please be calm, no one is refusing to do anything, much less doubting the situation that is exposing, is not at issue being or not overwritten player, we all have equal right to expose our problems and ask for help to those by right, the truth should be established and given reason to those who have it and the consequences to those who will not have it.
Failures, errors, bugs are situations that can occur and still be a hypothesis, but frankly I find it hard to believe in what happened by several situations, I have played here thousands of games of checkers and checkers fast practically since the site was created, and never happened to me or heard a case like yours, do you think that a player of amateur ranking needs to cheat by tampering with the result to keep your points, please do not think so.

https://i.ibb.co/wz8gBdP/Captura-de-ecr-2022-12-13-163331.jpg

I understand your indignation but please don't value this situation, you lose today and win tomorrow... and the most important of all than the points is the fun, conviviality and friendship that you share and receive from everyone.

All the best to you
Regards
Dav7d
❤️
thanks for  nothing !!!! when my subscription is over i won't buy another one , you have lost a customer with your ineptness.
don't bother replying if all i'm going to get is more of your mumbo jumbo !!!!!!!! GOOD BYE
your opinion is useless , go fly your kite.
🙃
firuze cheats/ you win the game  but he gets the points on his profile . will you please act on this cheat
🙃
This is our forum, so we are legit able to use them lol Go cry somewhere else lill nibbit if you are to num to understand alittle critisism, You lost get over it, Stop wasting your time crying like a baby or you will get a demerit as your violate the rules of conduct. Insulting/Harrasing other people in FOD and Obstructing Moderator.
❤️