« Back to All Topics
Give me a chance
Posted in 
General
Give me a chance
Posted in 
General
Give me a chance
How is it I've lost 15 plus games in a roll. All opponents recive  all the right dice. I get nothing.
I think Forest Gump answers your question about luck most appropriately; $ H!T HAPPENS!  You're just stuck and gotta roll with it.  Tomorrow is a new day!  The question, though...  after losing 6 or 8 in a row, why didn't you just call it a day and play Suduko or ANYTHING else? Just saying... lol  See you in the funny papers!
❤️
Hello Hauss,

49% won games, that's not bad.

And you have to admit that even when playing a game of chance with real dice, there are days when you're just unlucky and other days when luck is in your favour. 

I wish you good luck for tomorrow. Have a nice weekend!

Kind regards,
John
❤️
Good evening Hauss,
The opportunity is equally open to you and all other players, make the most of it.
The dice roll as they have to roll, they don't choose players, you just have to roll them and wait for your luck.
Keep playing and enjoying this nice game, because I see from your statistics that you are a good player.

Have fun and good luck👍

Regards
Dav7d
❤️
4 out of 20 games is NOT LUCK OF THE ROLL....
Hello my friend, when I began to write my reply yours wasn't there yet. Well, I'd say better two replies than none ;))

Kind regards, 
John
❤️
Good evening friend and colleague John,

Don't worry, I understand sometimes the same thing happens to me, 

but as you rightly say... better two answers than none.👌

A big hug🤝
Dav7d
❤️