High Breakers Table
Posted in 
Billiards
High Breakers Table
Posted in 
Billiards
High Breakers Table
Hey All,

Been a little inactive to say the least here.  Had my reasons, still love playing a game of snooker here though!  Met some great guys & gals on here.

Anyway i was thinking maybe we should start a High Breakers table?  I have a website we could use and if you get a High break then take a screen shot and submit to the site.  Could make a league out of it, best break goes to No.1 position.. well you know how a league works lol (sorry).  Also have most centuries completed from October - December.

So rather then people saying they have a century we will all be able to view it online and check out other high breaks :)  Get yourself noticed :p

Anyone up for it?  Im just thinking out loud, if you dont like the idea then feel free to express your views :)

Cheers
Tom
Hi Tom 

It would have been a good idea 6 mths ago ....

But I am one of those people that get centuries but dont take screenshots...

this is because jimmy once showed me how easy it is to fake a ss of a 147

Its a shame coz I would of had 16 ss's to give ya ...never mind:p

Maximus

hi i was woundery how do i get ss i would like to do that if u have a chance can u tell me 

ty
lights 0ut
If you ever get anything on your screen worth taking a picture off, Press 'Print Screen' next to 'Scroll Lock'. Then paste that into Paint or a Word Processing Package. 

Greetz, Euan

I explained that just as good as the OP would have :p 
ty euan i fanlly got it cuz of u (Y)