Posted in 
General
Cheating
Posted in 
General
Cheating
Stefan83 is a cheater.  When I play with him I always lose connection
Hello renatobialera,

This is not a cheat on your opponent's side. 
- Your connection is maintained separately from the one for your opponent. 
- Your IP information is not passed to the opponent, so your opponent cannot affect your connection.

- A game “freeze” happens and is common in an online game. Time/game freeze means either you or your opponent quit the game or lost connection. 

- If your opponent's Internet connection is interrupted (no matter for what reason), stay in the game for about one minute - until  until your opponent's nickname is no longer visible. 
If you do so, the victory will be credited to you by the system automatically.

Kind regards,
John
❤️
I hate it when those little buggers just quit(disconnect) because they are getting a can of Whoop@$$!  We need a wall of shame, John.  How else does one learn to be human and learn the art of accepting & resignation?  Ya gotta get enough class to get out of grade school!
Hi, when you come here you have to be aware that you enter a a community comprised of different age groups, different social levels, different education levels etc. Not everybody is able to show their best behavior all the time. It is the same as you step out of your door. You simply don't meet only super nice people.
We have to accept and respect everybody for who they are.  Kind Regards, John
❤️
Maybe, I won't go there some other time, but this would be a great moral and ethical debate topic! So you don't even want to set the bar to at least the level of public park ethics? Where some public areas have chess or checkerboard tables? There are rules in life that everybody needs to learn too.  You've got a few future Darwin award winners here. Help right the ship, that's all...
Hi Lartz, we don’t need an ethical debate on this topic. Just read the “Rules of Use” by FlyOrDie. Everybody who wants to play here has to accept these rules. Have a nice day, John.
That's ok. So I can quit THIS community.  Thanks a lot
Of course you can go, but what I said is put down in the rules of use. 
http://www.flyordie.com/legal.html

It is not my invention.

I would be happy if you'd stay with us!

Kind regards,
John
❤️
I was glad to become a Premium member but...other chess sites fire the cheaters . I ll follow them. Byeeeeee
Your opponent did not cheat. You lost connection. 

I wish you well,
kind regards,
John
hi, pease re-read what John Stewart wrote about the internet connections. it is not your opponent's fault or wrongdoing if YOU lose the connection to the FOD server.  
The problem is with YOUR internet / Or your internet provider.
❤️
😢
This is just a game.  Not your life....chill out
❤️
You like to be' fooled? Shut up
😮
You leave the game which is leaving the game in favour of your opponent which is sadly to announce against the rules, read them before youll get banned.
Here is cheating without end In backgammon, "gnu backgammon" is often used
Here I have a good solution
I have a suggestion, opens a hardcore room (name Quick Gammon) 25 sec after the dice you have to have drawn otherwise you have lost

And as long as you can't play honestly here, I won't buy a premium membership 😥
Many greetings to all who play fair and honest