« Back to All Topics
Abuse of power
Posted in 
Off-topic
Abuse of power
Posted in 
Off-topic
Abuse of power
There is a guy named ''Dav7d'' he plays in bullet checkers. Now he is a moderator assistant, everyone knows he use a program to play is not a secret. Just because I said he program he decided to gave me a ''demerit point'' to all my ids. I have 3 ids subscribed for a year and I've giving gift subscriptions to some players. I love to support the website but if Dav7d continues to be a moderator assistant I will stop doing business with Flyordie and I'll look for others alternatives. Thank you!
Edited by FAST&FURIOUS
🙃
❤️
I've been acused of using a program, when I wouldn't even know where to start even if I wanted to...just grow up and take a loss  with some dignity, will you?
Snooker room 1 and 8ball room 1, best ever still.  love this site, missed it so much and came back to still be killing it on my day in Billiards, more days at work these days though.  Enjoy the site, and respect everyone around you and play your game to best of your ability. you win some and you lose some, A few players in billiards are better than me but i appreciate that because we never stop learning, i can beat the best and lose to the best, and its a game and thats Life and its too short. Enjoy it people. Great Flyordie forums. Always something new happening lol. just a game, just enjoy it.
🙃
❤️
Good afternoon FAST&FURIOUS,
I inform you of the following:

1 - The forum is not the right place to accuse or make any complaints about other players, if you have something to report you should do it by the proper means, indicated and available for that purpose.

2 - Both I and any other assistant moderator have the duty to ensure a good atmosphere in the chat room of any game room, making sure that they are fully complied with the rules stipulated on our gaming site.

3 - I inform you that I do not use program, if I used it without marking this option in my profile area I would be committing a serious and serious infraction and subject not only to my removal as a member of moderation but also see my account permanently banned, so I ask you to moderate the accusations you make about my person.

4 - All players without exception should respect not only all players, as well as all members of moderation of FlyOrDie, it is not correct and goes against our rules for you to make the statements and accusations you made about me and all my fellow moderators, accusing us of cheaters and thieves giving the example of politicians.

5 - Yes it was applied by my part a sanction with a demerit of 1 hour to the nick: FAST&FURIOUS for the reason: INSULT as for their remaining nicks nothing I have to inform.

6 - Offering or paying subscriptions does not give you in any way and any other players different privileges with regard to compliance with the rules of the site, see: NOTE: Subscription does not mean exemption from the Rules of Use.

To finish, I strongly advise you to review our rules of use, and to moderate your comments thus avoiding future sanctions.

https://www.flyordie.com/legal.html#rules

Regards
Dav7d
Edited by Dav7d
❤️
🙃
😮
😢
This is why we love flyordie
🙃
What this moderator does is something silly, and there was not even an insult to give a sanction, very clear abuse of power
❤️
🙃
I had somebody accuse me of  using a program. What is the point of using a program?
I wonder this too:  why use a program?  You can boast a high score,  but it's not YOUR score, it's the program's score.  So what do you gain?
This is pure abuse. The admins or senior moderators should look into this. Dav7d,you were completely wrong in this situation and you should be dealt with for abusing your authority.
🙃
Fast and furious speaks truth.
🙃
❤️