« Back to All Topics
JOgador racista
Posted in 
Curling
JOgador racista
Posted in 
Curling
JOgador racista
there's a player called Coffe break from that country, Ilhas Geórgia do Sul e Sandwich do Sul who commonly offends everyone, for no reason, calling him Donk - (Monk) Arrangements have to be taken. It's not the first time. Case of racism.
good evening PP09, you are right, racist remarks are not tolerated on the site, if it happens again you make captures of his writings and you send them to the moderators. here is the link to send your claims     
http://www.flyordie.com/contact.html
    good evening and good games to you  "༄Aïnara༄♥"
❤️
Definitely not the norm but every once in a while I'd run into some trash talking opponents that are obviously trolling for a reaction.  I just ignore them and play the game, not gonna give them the satisfaction.  :D
Good afternoon PP09,
Please be advised that the forum is not for you to publicly denounce or report players, for this purpose you should make a report of abuse by proper means, indicated and available and reach the moderation team for analysis and application of sanctions if so there is plausible reason for such.
I also ask you to make use of the mute tools 🚫 thus avoiding having to confront with such comments.

Thank you very much, have fun
Regards
Dav7d
❤️
Sorry, but this Coffee Break character is as insulting and rude as anyone here, and yet nothing seems ever to happen to him. To be honest, if this forum is not the place to contact moderators, you make it very difficult to do so elsewhere-many of us who love the site do not have the time for screenshots, etc. I have seen active moderators hand out punishments, but it takes polite players like the above to sometimes call to your constant vigilance the less-than-desirable people using your fine site.
Good afternoon, Ritamay,

We, the assistants do not invent any rules. We abide by the rules and if we keep posting that the forum isn't the right place to report someone, we're doing so on the orders of the moderators, who also post it here from time to time.
 ( here such a link - 
https://www.flyordie.com/forum/235845?s=hn&d=%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dplayer%2Bno%2B1#235846
 ) 

Why is this so? It's because a someone can't be dragged through the mud, if they may have done nothing wrong.

Kind regards,
John
Edited by John Stewart
Thanks, John; I knew this. But, some players are not 'dragged through the mud'. Yes. losing for some is traumatic, and many kids are here. But, repeat offensive offenders like the one named above, who hit and run inappropriate comments and extremely unsportsmanlike behavior, should be known and watched. I consider the forum a way to let all you powers that be, BE more vigilant with some who damage the fun play of the site.
Hello Ritamay, there is a mute button. And it is there for a good reason!
Nobody has to be verbally abused. 

And in my humble opinion it is not YOUR job to watch somebody. It's the moderator's and assistant moderator's job. 

Kind Regards,
John
❤️
I appreciate the IMHO, but what if you tasked with the job are not around to do it...?

And, I do not 'watch' this player referenced-he has abused me in the past, so I do not play him-yet he swings into games I am playing and leaves a rude comment before I can mute him. What's to be done about that John, unless you are around, as you rightly say, and tracking him...
🙃
Just use the mute button on this player. We cannot stand by your side 24/7. Sorry. 

Please read the Rules of Use  
https://www.flyordie.com/games/help/moderation.html
  - what I just told you is written there as well.

Have fun playing and have a nice day
John
Edited by John Stewart
❤️
.... and there is FlyOrDie's AutoMod, that monitors all the chat. It is NOT your job.
again, best regards,
John :)
❤️
- please delete - i made a mistake.
Edited by John Stewart
Do you know why the game checkers is not open any more ? Since the new IOS 16.4 up date on IPad ……spoken with Apple engineering and they said that you the developers are the only people that can fix the issue, you need to update the information protocol for the game….please can you give a reply at my email address? psalomone@btinternet.com really appreciate thank you so much , regards, G.Salomone.
Hello guiseppe,

FlyOrDie is working on a solution right now.

There is a workaround for iPhone 13 pro and 14 pro owners.

If you have an iPhone 13 pro or 14 pro, go to "Settings -> Safari -> Content Blocker - and uncheck "Use Content Blocker on all websites".

Otherwise, I kindly ask for your patience until a solution to this problem has been found.

Kind regards,
John

(Please do not post personal data, like your email address on the forum.)
Thank you so much for your reply, and for advise do not post any email address….unfortunately I did that with some others players just to exchange information about the issue with the games, but I certainly will not post again , thanks for let me know, best regards, G.Salomone.